Chapter 6:

Chapter 6:

Niall's P.O.V.

So it's been 3 days since Eleanor broke up with Louis, and he's an absolute mess. Not only is he acting a bit like a girl, by watching girly romance movies, eating tons of ice cream, and crying his eyes out every night, but he's hogging Harry. I mean, I understand Eleanor was a big part of his life and that it's hard without her, but it's been 3 whole days! I don't think he still needs Harry to keep him breathing. I guess I just miss Harry's company. But whatever. Louis needs Harry and Harry needs Louis. It's always been that way.

Then it hit me.

What if Harry likes Louis? Like, like likes Louis? What if he's in LOVE with Louis? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if he did. What's not to love? His soft feathered hair, his blue eyes that are a prettier shade than mine, his awesome, and sweet, and hilarious personality, his nice thin lips, his huge biceps, and of course he has that bum that anyone would die for. I don't like Louis in that way, it's just, I'm gay, I kind of notice these things. But anyway, now that I put the pieces together... It does seem like a possibility. What if that's what Harry was trying to tell me before the interview? Well now I feel like a complete idiot.

I wish I had someone. Someone to talk to and they'd just listen. And when I'm done explaining everything they'd just understand and maybe even give me some advice. These thoughts and secrets are eating  my insides from keeping them bottled up, and I need to get them off my chest.

Liam.

He's the only one that would understand, or at least not hate me after I tell them. I know I decided I wasnt going to tell any of the boys, but I need to tell someone.

"Hey Li?" I said after knocking.

"Common in!" He yelled back. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I walked into the room and noticed that Liam was laying on his bed with his back up against the headboard, and that he was watching some movie. He patted the seat next to him on the bed, so I sat down.

"What's up Niall?" He asked while pausing the movie and turning to look at me.

Fuck. I should have thought about what I was going to say more... I cant just come out and say 'hey I'm gay and I'm love with Harry, but I'm sure if he ever liked one of the guys in the band he would love Louis, not me. I can't do this anymore. What do I do?' No. Never in a million years.

"Niiiiaaaaalll? You there?" Liam asked while waving a hand in front of my face.

"Yeah, just thinking..." I told him as I looked down at my hands in my lap that suddenly became very interesting.

"What's wrong Ni?" He asked. Oh god how am I suppose to say this?

"Nothing..." I muttered. 'LAIR!' I thought.

"I'm your best friend Nialler. I know when your upset. You know you can tell me anything right?" Liam said as he dipped his head down trying to catch my eyes with his, but I refused to lift my head.

"Y-yeah, I guess so... I just don't want you to look at me or treat me differently." I told him. Oh god im so close.

"Niall. Listen to me. I don't care if you murdered someone. I would never look at you or treat you differently. I know you. And your honestly one of the most amazing guys Ive ever met. Nothing you say will make me judge you. Nothing you say will make me hate you." Liam told me. He still hasn't moved his head. I'm guessing hes waiting for me to slightly look up so he can see my eyes.

I slightly look up and a dull blue meets a sparkly brown.

"Promise?" I ask so quietly I'm almost sure he didn't hear it, but apparently he did.