seventeen

GUYS PLS KEEP COMMENTING LOTS and if u want a dedication u already know INLINE COMMENT. alright guys peace love & chonce have fun reading

.

mia

.

  "We'll be arriving in D.C shortly." Harry told me a few days later. "The Air & Space museum will be closed, but the five star club I'm taking you to will not be."

  "We're going to a club?" I smiled. "Good thing I brought Susan along with me." I reached into my back and showed Harry the same fake I.D that I had shown him the first day that we had met. 

  "Shit, I forgot you're underage." Harry cursed. "I feel like a bad influence now." 

  "I don't know what you're talking about." I smirked. "My name is Susan and I'm twenty five." 

  "Yeah, shut it Susan." Harry joked back. I rolled my eyes and scrolled through my Twitter feed for the tenth time in ten minutes. Being in the bus with Harry was great, but there was only so many things that you could do while on the road, and at times it could get boring.

  "If it makes you feel better, whenever I was forced to attend events alongside my parents, I always drank champagne. And I've also been to a club before, you aren't exactly corrupting me." 

  "Damn it." Harry smirked as he glanced over at me. Something about the way he looked today had me feeling completely flustered. He looked just like he did every other day, but it seemed like only today I was realizing how captivating he looked.

  A light blush rose to my cheeks as I realized what was going through my mind. If Harry found out that I found him even the least bit attractive, I would be mortified. Reassuring myself that it would never happen, I dismissed myself to the back of the bus to start working on my appearance for tonight.

  I felt something brush against my legs and froze for a second before I realized that it was just Cat. She had a habit of sneaking up on people, the only difference was that when it was me she would brush against my legs and when it was Harry she would feast on his toes. He had at least three Niall band-aids on his toes.

  Getting ready didn't take me very long. I never understood how girls took ten years to get ready for a party or a club. To me, it seemed ridiculous to spend so much time and effort in making yourself look completely different for one night. If I wanted to drastically change my appearance, I would have gotten plastic surgery. I wasn't about to take two hours to get ready for one event.

  The bus had stopped as well, and Harry joined me in the bathroom and combed through his hair.

  "Just to warn you- this club is very... high end." Harry spoke slowly. "I guess there is a very wealthy corporation that owns it and it's sort of fancy. But you could wear that black dress tonight."

  "Okay." I said as I brushed my teeth. "Wait.. how do you know I had a black dress?"

  Harry immediately blushed.

  "I was going to surprise you and take you to this fancy club, but I didn't know if you had a dress. So I just did a bit of research." The way he put it was completely harmless. I, on the other hand, was thinking about all of my bras and underwear I had in my suitcase. 

  "What else did you see?" I questioned, pointing my toothbrush at him accusingly. 

  "That's all." He said honestly. "It was on the top."

  "Good." I sighed. "Alright, you're in the clear. I'll wear the black dress." 

  "Make sure it comes to mid-thigh." Harry teased.