twenty nine

YOU GUYS, I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. HOWEVER, I HAVE A VERY GOOD REASON.

I will be writing a new book, Revolution, on Radish. Radish is an app that you can download on your phone where you can read books chapter by chapter. To read a chapter, all you have to do is pay a few cents. This allows the writer to have something to show for their hard work. I would really appreciate if you could support me on there because it would be a dream of mine to be able to make a living off of something I am very passionate about. 

Radish will be launching in February, so make sure to check your app store and download it! It would mean so much to me. 

Link to my Radish profile (or click the External Link button): https://radishfiction.com/?a=delilahmae

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT. COMMENT THAT I LIKE WILL GET A DEDICATION, REMEMBER TO LEAVE INLINE COMMENTS!

  Waking up in a yacht was probably the best way to wake up. 

  The suite that Harry and I shared was amazing. The bed was so comfy that it was an even bigger struggle than normal to get out of bed. Louis and Harry were already awake by the time that I rolled out of bed, both of them sitting outside on the deck.

  "Morning, sunshine!" Harry smiled, wrapping his arms around me as soon as he saw me. "We thought you'd never wake up."

  "G'morning," I answered sleepily as the two boys squished me in a giant hug. The ocean looked absolutely beautiful; the shore was just in sight, but looking out in the opposite direction you could see that it stretched on for miles and miles.

  "We'll definitely not have to worry about privacy out here." Harry said happily, wrapping me in his arms. "It's just us and the water." Not having to worry about hiding from the media seemed like a dream. 

  "And me." Louis reminded us. "I'm here as well."

  "And Louis." Harry chuckled. "Today I think I'm gonna lay out here and get a tan. What do you say, baby?" Even though he had called me baby many times before, each time felt like the first. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and it took everything in me not to scream.

  "Sounds like a plan to me." I agreed.

  Harry and I laid outside for hours on end. With the sun beating on my back and the man I was falling for right beside me, I could definitely say this was paradise. Harry draped his arms around me, tracing imaginary lines all over my back. Occasionally he would tip my chin up to look at him and kiss me tenderly and lazily, causing me to either laugh against his lips or just smile. 

  At around one, we ate lunch with Louis. The kitchen walls were mainly windows, so even when you ate inside you could still look at the beautiful ocean. Cat had been staying inside, hiding herself under our bed or behind the couch, too fearful to step out onto the deck. When we came inside, however, she ventured out from her hiding spots to get a good scratch in between her ears. 

  For lunch we had finger sandwiches, or at least that was what Harry called them. They were really just small, triangle shaped sandwiches with american cheese and ham. To make our lunch appear fancier, we drank sparkling grape juice in wine glasses like the classy people we were, or at least pretended to be.

  "I think I'll jump in the ocean," Louis pondered.

  "Sounds like a good idea." Harry agreed with a nod. "There's a diving board as well, we can't forget about that."

  "I'll pay you five dollars to jump off of it." Louis grinned, a mischievous gleam in his eye. Harry and Louis both shook on it. I was too big of a wimp to agree to it; the space between the diving board and the ocean was far too long. Heights weren't my thing and neither was deep water. 

Ready To Run // h.sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara