Dementors

Q: What worst memory did Dudley remember when the Dementors attacked him?

A: He saw himself, just as he was.

-------------------------

Q: How were dementors created?

A: No one knows, but it's said to be by some sort of magical dark force.

-----------------------

Q: What is the "Dementor's Kiss?"

A: It's when a dementor sucks the soul out of a person, leaving their body behind. This process is most likely painful and irreversible

----------------------

Q: Can muggles see dementors?

A: No, but they can feel their presence. Not only does the air suddenly become chilly, but all the happy memories begin to fade away.

----------------

Q: Were the dementors on the good side or the bad during the Battle of Hogwarts?

A: They sided with Voldemort, and seemed to have done so from the beginning. In the Prisoner of Azkaban, the dementors seemed to target Harry, especially during the Quidditch match and at the end when Sirius and Harry are surrounded by dementors.

------------------

Q: Is a person still alive after their soul had been sucked out?

A: Yes, they just have a living body, but no soul, or conscience.

-------------------

Q: How do you get rid of a dementor?

A: Use the Patronus Charm. As you practice and get better at this spell, your patronus might take the form of an animal, instead of just being a spot of light. Animal patronuses are much more interesting, since they move around the room excitingly and act like real animals.

-----------------