Prisoner of Azkaban

Q: Who was the conductor of the Knight Bus?

A: Stan Shunpike

------------------------

Q: Who drove the Knight Bus?

A: Ernie

---------------

Q: What did Fudge want to tell Harry?

A: He just wanted to give him a warning about not using magic and that was it.

----------------

Q: Why did Aunt Marge blow up?

A: Harry's anger came out in his uncontrollable magic.

---------------

Q: When the Dementors are following Harry in the sky during the Quidditch match, why doesn't he just fly down to ground level?

A: At the time, he couldn't because he was so paralyzed with fear. It's kind of like when the thing that scares you the most follows you or attacks you, your first instinct isn't to run, because you're just so scared. Harry was reliving those bad memories and was just trying to fly away.

--------------------

Q: When Hermione, Harry, and Ron are hiding behind the pumpkins, what does Hermione think she saw when she says, "I thought I just saw... never mind."?

A: She thought she saw herself, which wouldn't have been possible except for with the Time Turner, if that makes any sense at all.

-------------------

Q: When Hermione calls to Lupin in a werewolf howl to save her future self and Harry's, doesn't that mean that she's a werewolf, since earlier in the book it says that "werewolves only respond to their own kind."?

A: No, Hermione is not a werewolf. Because she is so smart, she can howl realistically like a werewolf, since she's read all about them.

-------------------

Q: How is Harry related to Sirius Black?

A: Sirius is Harry's godfather

-------------------