Deathly Hallows

Q: What was Aunt Petunia going to say to Harry at the end of the chapter "Dursley's Departing" in the Deathly Hallows?

A: She wanted to wish him good luck.

------------------------------

Q: How did Snape enter 12 Grimmauld Place to get the second half of Lily's letter if there were enchantments to keep him out?

A: He got the letter right after Dumbledore died, before the enchantments were placed.

--------------------

Q: Why did Harry go to King's Cross when he died in the Forbidden Forest?

A: King's Cross is the portal between the two worlds; Muggle and Wizard, so it also acts as a portal between heaven and hell.

-------------------

Q: How did Neville get Gryffindor's Sword?

A: When the Sorting Hat was put on Neville's head and Harry distracted everyone, Neville took the hat and pulled out Gryffindor's Sword. The hat apparently has magical powers that allow it to summon the Sword when it's needed by a brave noble Gryffindor in need of help.

------------------

Q: Was the Resurrection Stone found?

A: It was buried into the ground in the Forbidden Forest by the centaurs as the ran to rescue Hogwarts during the battle.

---------------------------

Q: How did Professor Umbridge get the real locket?

A: Mundungus Fletcher had stolen it from Sirius's house one day after he died, along with many other valuable artifacts. When he was attempting to sell these goods, Umbridge caught him without a license in trading items, but let him "off the hook" because she really liked the locket.

---------------------