Miscellaneous

Q: Does the whole Wizarding World know that Snape was actually on the good side?

A: Harry tells people often about Snape's heroism and bravery.

------------------------------

Q: Did Lily ever have feelings for Snape (like a boyfriend)?

A: Yes. She might've loved him completely if he wasn't involved in his "Slytherin Gangs" or in the Dark Arts.

--------------------------

Q: If Bellatrix's true love was Voldemort, why did she marry Rodolphus Lestrange?

A: It was custom for her to marry a Pureblood, even though she really loved Voldemort, a half-blood.

----------------------

Q: Did Professor McGonagall ever have a boyfriend/husband?

A: Her first love was Dougal McGregor, the son of a farmer. He proposed to her, and she said yes, but changed her mind after realizing that she would have to tell him about her magical abilities. (she could choose between telling him about her magic and not being able to practice her magic anymore or use magic and not be with him. Her desire to work in the Ministry probably helped solve this problem.) Leaving him, she met Elphinstone Urquart, her former boss from her days of working at the Ministry. Urquart proposed to her many times, but she said no, since she still loved McGregor. After McGregor's death, however, when Urquart proposed once more, McGonagall accepted. The happy marriage ended after Urquart was bitten by a venomous tentacula spider and died. McGonagall has been widowed and strict ever since, bitter because of the tragic accident.

-----------------

Q: Did Teddy Lupin become a werewolf?

A: No, he took after his mom and became a Metamorphagus in Hufflepuff.

-------------------

Q: What's the age difference between Remus and Tonks?

A: There is a 13 year difference.

------------------

Q: What country was Viktor Krum from?

A: Bulgaria

--------------------

Q: What's the name of the school Viktor Krum attended?

A: Durmstrang Institute

--------------------