Half-Blood Prince

Q: What was the third thing Hermione smelled in the Amortentia potion in Half-Blood Prince?

A: She smelled Ron's hair.

-----------------------------

Q: How did Sirius's mirror get in the hands of Aberforth Dumbledore?

A: In the Half-Blood Prince, Mundungus Fletcher raided Sirius's house. He took the mirror and sold it while in Hogsmeade, to Aberforth.

---------------------------

Q: What happened to Florean Fortescue?

A: He was kidnapped and killed by Death Eaters.

-----------------

Q: What did Mundungus Fletcher steal from Number 12 Grimmauld Place after Sirius died?

A: A golden goblet from a cabinet

-----------------

Q: Where is Lucius Malfoy during this book?

A: In prison for trying to steal the prophecy in the Department of Mysteries at the end of Harry's fifth year.

------------------

Q: What were the initials of the person who wrote the message inside the fake locket?

A: R.A.B. Regulus Arcturus Black, Sirius's older brother who died while doing service for his master, Lord Voldemort.

------------------

Q: What did the letter inside the locket say?

A: It read:

To the Dark Lord,

I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more.

R.A.B.

---------------------