The Essential Bride (11)

Hello! Thank you guys so much for reading this, this is the last part of what was already previously written, from a few years ago. I started re-uploading these because I continued the story (I'm currently writing part 21 haha) and I thought I would give writing another go. 

A lot of messages have been sent to me asking why I took it down in the first place, why I'm making some stories public again, and where I went. I used to write on this website religiously, my favorite story writing was The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos, and it has almost five million views, I loved this website. I made all of my unfinished stories private, including the Christmas Special of BND, because I lost all interest in everything. 

I was sexually assaulted when I was nineteen, right before heading to college, and something in me shut off. Writing used to come so naturally to me, and suddenly I didn't feel the urge to do anything at all. Eventually, I dropped out of college, holed myself off in my room for awhile and am now finally finding my spark again. To me, this story is far fetched, and kind of silly, your stereotypical "Wattpad Story" but it's kind of what's beem on my mind. I have a few other story ideas in my head, a lot more intimidating than this one to write that I've been working on, but am too scared to share. Everything new that I've been writing about has been about rape and sexual assault survivors, that is what I'm geared to, it's what needs awareness but for now I really hope you enjoy The Essential Bride. 

Thank you guys again!

*****

The back of my neck and spine lit up with flames, Leon stood there, his shoulders heaving heavily. Finally, a look of fear passed through Zackary but it only lasted for a second. His hands when from my bra to my ribs, he dug in painfully before his face started to transform.

If I had time to blink, I would have. I would have thought I was imagining the entire thing, but it all happened within a second. On a whim Zackary's eyes when as black as night at midnight, his skin turns a scary translucent color, showing off black, disgusting pulsing veins, but the most horrifying thing was his teeth. He opened his mouth and instantly his canine teeth extended into thin razor sharp fangs.

He struck out in an incredible speed, casting my hair away from my neck and went to sink his fangs into my skin. Before he could even get closer to me, Leon was there. I hadn't noticed how he had gotten to me so quickly, but he effortlessly grabbed Zackary off of me.

I don't know if it was shock or exhaustion but my knees crumpled beneath me, and I fell to the cold bathroom floor hard but I couldn't take my eyes off of what was happening in front of me. They were moving so quickly, their bodies were blurs. I felt the liquor in my stomach threatening to come up, burning my esophagus.

Everything was happening very quickly, this big blur of a fight happened in seconds but felt like a lifetime passed in this bathroom, and the growls were the most horrifying part of the entire thing. They echoed in the empty bathroom, and I numbly wondered how no one else walked in on this.

Suddenly, the fighting stopped. Leon was clutching Zackary by the shoulders, the monster like facial expressions of the dark veins, midnight eyes and fangs were mirrored on both their faces.

"If you touch her again..." Leon let his unfinished threat linger in the air, and I took pleasure in seeing how frightened Zackary looked. "Now," he stopped speaking for a second, bit his bottom lip with one of his extended canines and studied Zackary "get out of my sight before I change my mind."

I blinked, felt a whoosh of air, and Zackary was gone.

Leon stood in front of my body, and turned his face to look away from me. It was a few moments before he took a deep breath and turned back to me. His face was back to normal, but his expression was a mix of worry and fear.