Chapter 3

The truth is that I hadn't really spoken to any of my band mates, except Zayn, until we started the tour.

It was hard at first for me to be around Louis.

Eleanor always made sure to call before every show to remind me that he wasn't mine. And every call resulted in my white knuckles from trying to hold in all the anger.

I couldn't find a way to cope with being lonely since I had been so far away from the club. That was when I started flirting with the interviewers.

I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't help it.

I loved the effect flirting had on me.

And then once I started, I couldn't be stopped.

"Ni, your bum looks really nice in those jeans."

"Zayn, your tattoos are lookin' hot tonight."

"Liam? Have you always been this attactive?"

They were always directed at anyone but Louis.

That would have been crossing the line I set up for myself.

They were all straight as shit so it wasn't like they took it seriously. They would laugh and then say something cheeky right back to me.

"You bum looks amazing today too."

"I like your tattoos better babe."

"I think it's actually the stubble. Sophia says she loves it one me. She says I'm like a hot lumberjack."

Flirting became my way to smile.

Louis had also picked up his own source of happiness.

He started playing pranks on the boys, especially Liam, but never me.

We had managed to avoid each other until I crossed the line.

I was drunk.

Niall had asked for beers in his room for our own little after-show party.

He said that Louis wouldn't be coming, that Eleanor was supposed to be coming to visit him.

But she hadn't and he came.

I was already drunk off my ass when he arrived by himself.

He must have not expected me to be there either because when he walked in, his eyebrows raised in surprise while I sat giggling next to Zayn as he let me feel his muscles.

Zayn had begun to humor my drunken self about two weeks into the tour. He learned quickly just how cheeky I could be with alcohol in my system if I wasn't at a club.

"Hi lads."

I didn't even have to look up from Zayn's arms to know his voice.

They all said hi as I stayed quiet.

"You can't keep pretending that he doesn't exist, Harry."

"I can if you're here."

"I'm being serious."

"And so am I," I said leaning closer to his ear. I turned towards Niall, "Ni, beer me."

"Don't you think you've had enough?"

My eyes flickered to Louis as he watched us, "Of course not, don't be such a buzz kill."

He walked over to me with the beer in hand, "Thanks babe."

He rolled his eyes and went back to joking with Liam.

I went back to giggle with Zayn and leaned my head on his shoulder.