Thirst Quencher

I've had a whole hour to think about this.

*Tribal chant*

SMUT SMUT SMUT

SMUT-BAIT WHO HA HA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We only meant to spend one of our free days in front of the tv watching Netflix.

I swear we never really intended for it to happen but it did.

Actually, Bad Harry had planned the entire day.

So maybe I did intend everything that happened.

"Will you fucking pick something?"

"Take it easy, I just can't find anything."

"Doesn't Netflix have that Lesbian Porno thing? We could always watch one of those."

"We could always- not."

"But it's bound to happen Haz."

"Well then why don't we leave the couple porn session for later. I'd much rather watch something scary. Or funny. Or we could always watch some romcom. How about superheroes?"

"Fine. I'll scroll you get us some food."

I had already gotten up.

There was this trick I learn about Bad Harry.

I didn't actually need alcohol for him to come.

I just needed to want Lou.

So instead of actually going to the kitchen, I walked around the couch.

"Hazza-"

I started off by rubbing his shoulders.

"Hazza. Food."

I stayed silent as my hands slid down his chest and circled above the waistband of his sweats.

His breathing sped up as I slipped a finger in the waist band of his underwear.

"Haz. Food."

"Oh but Lou, I've found something that looks absolutely delicious."

"Oh really?" he breathed.

I hopped over the couch and stood towering over him.

"And what would that be?"

I straddled his hips, "You of course."

I pressed my lips to his and felt my hands slip up into his shirt as they ran up and down his sides.

Lou grabbed my neck and pulled us down so we were laying on the couch. He sucked on my bottom lip before I ran my tongue along his. He opened his mouth and I went straight to work. My tongue roamed the left side of his mouth and then the right until I found his tongue. Just the touch of his on mine turned me semi-hard. And then Lou grabbed my hips and rubbed me against his erection.

I had stopped us for a moment to take his shirt off and then let him continue as I attached my lips to his neck.

"Want another love bit, Lou?"

"Please" he moaned and I started sucked as he stopped rubbing us together in circles and started moving my body in an up and down motion on top of him. I sucked harder at his skin as the thrusts became faster. I bit down and let my tongue roam the area. He stopped guiding me as I held myself over him in a plank position and continued sucking and biting. While doing this, I had begun to grind against his hips.