Louis' Side Note

Louis POV

I did eventually tell him about how he had given me that love bit after we started dating.

He promptly jumped me and said that he needed to pick up where he left off now that he was sober.

Apparently while I had been 'dating' Eleanor, Harry had the perfect amount of time to discover exactly how to pleasure me in all the right positions. But if I'm being completely honest, I've never had sex that great until Harry. Man, can that boy do wonders with his body.

And then he goes on to wake up in the morning like nothing happened as I'm left to walk like a new born doe.

Seriously. What a fucking dick.

(He does have a great one though, in case you were wondering)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Side Note:

How lovely. 

Louis knows exactly how to write romantically.

Any who-zies, I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm like super hard core Larry.

I wrote a fucking story about them. And if Louis is being honest then I might as well, as a fellow hormonal teenage girl this story definitely lacked smut. I mean it's assumed that they did it but no actual like, well, smut. So let me know what you think and maybe I can satisfy your thirst.

I kinda sound like a drug dealing prostitute.

'It was a pleasure doing business with you.'

Okay, but seriously. Let me know. I've got a smutty draft calling your names.

Hear it?

Because I do.

          With Love,

          Alice Maze