Chapter 8

Louis POV

We got married September 28.

It was small and only a few people attended, our mums among them as well as the boys and Ed.

Harry, of course, wanted to tell the world about us but I told him that we couldn't do that yet if we were still signed to management.

He pouted but then he realized I was right. He made me promise that once we were out of that death contract, we would announce it to anyone who would listen.

It all happened in a blur and I'm not sure  I could tell you about the wedding as much as Haz could but I do remember one thing:

"I had a feeling that my speech would be better than Lou's and I now I know I'm right. He may have planned that funny proposal trick but I have this one in the bag. I've had a couple months to work on this: So Lou might not know that the reason I fell in love with him was because of the fans. I binge-searched Larry Stylinson from 2 in the morning to about noon, when he stopped by. At first I tried to shove my feelings away because I thought that I was seeing things that weren't really there. But it turns out that Lou loved me even before that. So all of those so-called 'lies' at the time were real. I hadn't been lying to myself. Lou really did love me and I'm sorry for pushing you away, love, but I was so convinced that you didn't like me like that so I pretended until that awful nightmare. The one where you died before we could get married. That night was the night we confessed our love for each other. We had our ups and downs after that and there were a few nights that I cried because I thought he would leave me but he never did. He promised that night that he wouldn't and he finally kept his promise. I remember during that dream, I looked at his body in the casket. My sweet little Lou looked so peaceful. And I remember telling him about what I had planned for us. And I'll tell you now Lou, just like I said when you were laying in front of me, 'You've always been by dream' and now that this is real and we're finally going to be married, I don't think I ever want to go to sleep again. Because I'm afraid that if I do, I'll wake up to a cold room in a world where I never met you. And that's the most terrifying thing that could happen. So thank you for being my dream and thank you for saying yes because I'd much rather live in a world with you than live at all."

I had been fine with the speech before he said that I was his dream because that's when I realized how right he was. That stupid boy with long hair and beautiful green eyes, that idiot with the dimples and deep voice, the heavenly angel that I had been blessed to meet, was my dream too. I realized that without him, I'm not sure where I would be or what I would do but I sure as hell wouldn't be the same Louis Stylinson that's for sure.