Road Trip: Part 7

They soon left the restaurant and were back in the limousine. Remy looked at Rogue staring her up and down. She was still a mystery to him. That may have been the reason she excited him so much. She noticed what he was doing.

"What ya looking at, Cajun?"

"You, an' Remy like. Ya look so good in that dress." Ya just wait, Cajun, she thought. She started giggling. "What so funny, chere?" Remy asked.

"Tell ya latah, sugah," she said still giggling. It wasn't too long before they got back to the hotel. They walked in hand in hand. The same desk clerk was still there. When they walked passed him. Rogue noticed him eying her. "Why's he staring at me?" she whispered to Remy. "Ya think he ain't neva seen a woman before."

"No one like you," he teased.

"Would ya stop that," she scolded playfully.

They stopped once they reached the door to their room. Remy hesitated for moment than planted wet passionate kiss on her lips. It left her almost breathless.

"Remy, stop," she said, but not sounding very convincing.

"Ya really want me ta stop?" he whispered in her ear.

"Not out here, hon," she said. "Too many people walkin' by."

Remy fumbled for the key. Rogue planted kisses all over his face and neck. "Ah want you, Remy," she gasped as they entered the room. "Neva wanted anyone more than I want you."

"Is dat right, honey?"

Remy and Rogue looked up to see someone else in their room. "Julien?" Remy fused.

"Well, hello dare, Gambit. How's ya whore?"

"How you find us?" Remy fumed. He stood in front of Rogue in hopes of protecting her. "Why ya come here?"

"Ah come for her. I be enjoyin' killin' her, soons I have mah fun wid her. Ya know 'bout that, don' ya, Gambit? Tell me, how good is she?"

Remy lunged at him. "Shut your filthy mouth," he yelled, slamming him to the floor. He was ready to pull out a card when Julien rose to his feet and slammed him into the door. Rogue screamed and picked up a lamp sitting atop the dresser and smashed it over Julien's head.

Julien was down, unconscious on the floor. Remy jumped over Julien's body and over to Rogue. She was shaking uncontrollably. He put his arms around her until she calmed down a little.

"Ya alright, chere?"

"Yeah, but he's not," she said pointing to Julien. She managed to let out a laugh through her all her shaking. She felt she couldn't stand any longer and sat down on the bed. "Would he have really killed us?" Remy nodded. "Ah thought so."

"Remind me neva t'get on your bad side," he said which made her laugh.

"Is he dead?" She started shaking again. "Oh, god, ah did kill 'im, did ah?"

Remy checked his pulse. "Non, he jus' out cold."

"Yh mean ah didn't kill 'im?"

"Non, he hurt for a while, but he'll be alright. Mebbe we hurry and change, den get de hell outta here. Don' know who else could be lookin' for us."

"Okay," Rogue said. She was still shaking, but she wanted to be as far away from Julien as possible. She didn't want to think about what he would have done to her if she hadn't gotten the jump on him first. It took all of five minutes to change her clothes. She walked out of the bathroom never once taking her eyes off Julien. "You sure he ain't dead?"

"Non, he alive. Ain't gonna be in a very good mood when he do wake up. We not be here when dat happens.

Remy took Rogue's hand and led her out of the room. He took her to the back exit where they grabbed his bike and road off.

Once they were on the road, Rogue said, "Didn't we forget to pay the bill?"

"Non, dis is Julien's treat," he said.