Brandon Matthews

Brandon

I'm a man of many names, ruthless, monster, despicable in business industry but I'm very much charitable. I was born and raised here in the city that never sleeps, New York City.

My Mom and Dad, Marissa and Michael also known as
"The Matthews Combo" pass on their legacy to me after I graduated college and continue their works to it's present state right now.

At my age of thirty three, height of six foot three, fair olive skin, hazel eyes, squre jaw, brown hair, well built body, it's very normal to sleep around. But i was raised a Christian and my principle is to make love to the only one.

I am currently dressed in my black Armani tuxedo when i arrived late at an event, a fund raising for Breast Cancer Survivors. As i arrived, a woman standing on stage caught my very attention. Her black brown hair flows as a slight breeze comes from an open window. Her brown eyes provides kindness and determination to help people. Her feisty facade makes her more appealing. Her curves that where simply covered by a white dress. Her pouty red lips looks enticing. This stunning woman before me captivated my very soul wholly.

The bidding went on but i can't wait anymore to have some time with this lovely woman.

'One hundred million dollars!' Heads turned to where i am. People murmured words I didn't even understand. All I'm seeing is her... Just her. I went my way to the stage and swear to God that i will have her soon. I will make her mine...

😘😍😊
It's short but hope you like it. All words are italicized because this is the story from the past.