Final Destination

Brandon

I anticipated a negative comment from her father but at the end of the day he gave us his blessings. My efforts are exchanged with an angel, my angel.

I stayed in Sarov for another few more months for her. I managed to work from afar. Our company's growth grew more and more which made a very huge impact to her father. 

After two months of getting to know each other, I can't wait anymore.... I proposed.

I booked a whole building for tonight. People gathered around are all paid to act just like normal customers. She entered the hotel for our special date. She glide on her black Michael Kors halter backless dress that i sent her this morning, her hair was neatly arranged on a chignon updo. Her silver stilettos glistening as she walks on the hallways. People started to dance as she steps closer and closer to where i was hidden. She smiled and shook her head as each people gave her long stemmed roses. Music changed from "Story of my life" to "Beautiful in my Eyes".

You're my peace of mind
In this crazy world
You're everything i tried to find
Your love is a pearl
You're my Mona Lisa
You're my rainbow sky
And my only prayer
Is that you'll realize
You'll always be beautiful in my eyes

I hand her a huge bouquet of red roses while a violinist continued to play the music. I reach for the black velvet box i have been dreading to give this stunning woman in front of me. I bend down on one knee.

"My love for you grew more and more ever since the very first time I've met you. I'll stay here in Sarov, your hometown if that would mean i could wake up everyday for the rest of my life with you in my arms. I'll buy you a home of your choice. I'll give you the world, donate all my assets just to be with you my love. Just tell me baby and I'll make it happen. I'll go against the world if that's my fate. Just don't make me lose you. I am madly, crazy in love with you my beautiful sweetheart. Ms. Maria Vorkova, please make me a happy man and be my wife?"
I pour my heart out.

I then revealed what's inside the small box i held for her, only her. She gasped as she saw the fine blue diamond princess cut ring with sapphires on each side formed in a white gold band. It suits her as she is the rarest woman I've ever seen in my entire life, same with this diamond which can only be seen every one hundred years.

My chest is pounding as i waited for her answer. She made me stand up, gave me the most beautiful smile that can make anyone melt and nod her head. I pick her up, hug her, twirl her around laughing in relief. I put her back on her feet and gave her a lingering kiss. I removed the ring from its case and slide it on her ring finger.

The night went on. We had dinner, talked about our wedding, her father's appreciation on how i took courage on asking his permission. Everyone greeted us and that's when I decided...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Another cliff hanger. Please bear with me and don't forget to VOTE, READ, and FOLLOW ME...