Cheers!

Maria

Tears fell down my eyes as i saw my father wearing a champagne colored tuxedo holding a bouquet of red roses, handing his arm for me to take. A lot of people are dressed formally and seated equally along with my family and friends. Every details of my dream wedding is made by the handsome man standing at the end of this aisle I'm about to walk through with my father by my side.

Surprised wasn't the right word but it will work. I'm very much overwhelmed by the fact that my father agreed to this without me knowing. The man I'm about to be married is crying seeing me come forth to where he is. Everything is perfect, this man, my man is perfect and I'm perfectly in love with him...

Brandon

I wipe the tears falling on my face as i saw my beautiful bride walking down the aisle appreciating everything i made just for her. My soon to be father in law pat my shoulder as he gave our joined hands a slight squeeze.

I smiled like there's no tomorrow. My eyes never part from hers, my lovely woman, my sweet Maria.

The priest made his encouraging speech then it's time for our vows.

"I never thought I'd be blessed by a lovely, beautiful woman like you. Since that day i made that bidding i knew that i have to have you. Our first dinner was the happiest part of it and I'd spend all my assets just to be with you each and every single time. I never thought I'd feel love with such passion as i feel for you. You made me the happiest when you said yes. I'll do anything for you my sweet i love you so much and I'm so happy to be yours forever."

I said as my voice cracked a bit while i wear the white gold band with three diamonds on her ring finger that held my love and devotion, a promise of a lifetime with her.

"I haven't known love since i met you Brandon. I never knew someone could pull through a wedding like this, my dream wedding in secret just for me. I never have expected someone to do the impossible for me but here you are standing right in front of me strong, handsome, cocky as always...

(Guests chuckled at that)

You're that impeccable man that i never thought i'd meet but then here you are making me the happiest woman in the world. I have loved you the minute i laid my eyes on you. It would be an honor to be your wife til our last breathe."

Maria sweetly said to me as she put the ring on my finger with love and passion shown through her beautiful eyes.

The priest gave us the go signal so i took my bride on a dip and kissed her with all the love and passion i have with her. The crowd cheered as we were presented as man and wife.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
😊 please read and vote. Thanks!