The Big Surprise

Brandon

I never knew that a man like me can pull a wedding like this in just a span of one week. Now all that's missing is my beautiful bride.

I drove my car to their tremendous place. I was ushered to their living room where his father sat there like a king. We had our silent conversation knowing that my soon to be bride is going to walk on us any minute now.

Suddenly she waltz in like a queen. Her pearly dress flows as she glides her way to us wearing that special crystal heels I ordered just for her. Her smile made my knees weak. I shifted on my seat to hide my forming bulge that is getting uncomfortable. My eyes wander from her gorgeous heels to her Voluptuous body, up to her mesmerizing smile.

Her father cleared his throat as she reached him and kiss her father before sitting beside me. I feel content knowing that this woman will officially be mine today, tomorrow and for the rest of our lives...

Maria

A few boxes came early in the morning addressed to me. I was moved when I opened it all to see a beautiful pearly white sweetheart shape neckline dress along with a pair of customized glass slippers. Along with it is a note from Brandon.

It would be a great honor to have lunch with a beautiful fine maiden like you. A simple token of my love for you my sweet.

B

My father whom i loved so dearly, so strict yet stubborn is now seated with the person I love which is amusing because finally a man has made my father's heart soft.

As i walked in i find it intriguing that they both fell silent. I knew something is up but i ignored it since this is a special lunch date for me and my boyfriend Brandon. A few more words were said and we both bid goodbye to my father. He waved goodbye as we hopped in Brandon's car with great big smile plastered all over his face which i find weird.

We drove for about twenty minutes and reach the Bruel Hotel. One of the finest hotels here in Sarov. It's a Chateau converted as a hotel. The interior was modernized but most of the fine crafts are preserved, the sculptures, the pillars, paintings. They designed it for royals and deligates.

As we entered the hotel, Brandon excused himself while two woman escorted me to a room. Confused is understatement but I'll never figure things out unless I'm calm and collected so I followed whatever they said and sat still in front of a vanity where they pulled on my hair. They put an intricate designed pin with sapphires and diamonds on my hair. I looked beautifully different but good one. I then was guided to stand  behind a double doors. I waited and then i heard music and that's when the doors opened...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Took me long enough but i hope you guys like it...

The Mafia's Cinderellaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें