She's The One

Brandon

The distance between me and the woman i ought to have dinner with became thinner as i stride my way towards her. Her piercing hazel eyes were directed on me. Her mouth was ajar as i walk in front of her. Her long delicate hair cascades as she started to take a few steps to meet me. Her skin that glows blinded my sense of sight. Her curves spit fire in my soul as i reac for her.

The minute i laid eyes on her, i felt alive, but now that I'm near her, her hands on mine, I can't eve explain what i feel. Sparks are all over my body wherever she made contact. Her eyes glisten like mine. My heart flutters like thunder in the sky. Excitement errupts from my whole being. She's the one, the only one, and i have to make a move, NOW.

Maria

I don't know but it seems that I can't take my eyes off him. He's perfect. He's the epitome of my ideal man. I feel butterflies all over my body as i touch his hand, the spark i wanted ever since i was a little.

I can't seem to get away from him. He has affected me in every way. Whatever i am feeling right now, i think I'll be cautious. My heart belongs to one... THE ONLY ONE.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Hey guys as you can see i started this story from Aria's Parents' love life to express the key to the story. Please bear with me. This month has been my crucial month at work. Thanks!