Chapter Three - Confession.

Trey's P.O.V

Hangin' around the dealership at midnight as just Mell an' I sat around I thought it was time we talked about the whole Ashantii situation.

I personally never liked the girl but I guess Mell thought different. She was up to no good but he failed to realise it.

Nova deserved nothing but the best so this shit right here - this shit gone come to an end one way or another, which is tonight.

"When you think this drop gone be in?" His deep voice spoke up interrupting my thoughts. "That white powder be sellin' more than these trees."

Him an' I were suppose to have already quit the drug game but shit just kept dragging us back in.

"Ion know man but at this point that shit is irrelevant to the both of us." I decided on getting straight to the point. "This shit you got going on between Ashantii is messed up fam - you an' I both know it .. You gotta let Nova know an' end it."

"Naw." He looked my way while loudly sighing. "I'm in too deep Trey - Even if I wanted to I couldn't."

"So you'd rather lose your wife - YOUR KIDS, for some young pussy?"

This nigga wasn't thinking right, he was completely fucked up in the head.

"If I do end it I already know she gone tell Nova everything that I done did with her." He finally admitted. "I can't lose my wife Trey - I already did twice an' if it happens a third time I know it's gone be for good."

"That's why you should tell her - Before anyone else does." I assured him. "Nova love's you bruh - It's sad that a nigga like you can't even realize that shit .. She's real."

"I don't know." He spoke a bit confused. "If anything I think it's best I let Nova know before I break it all off with Ashantii."

"I'm coming to you with nothing but respect B - Nova deserves nothing but the best .. Give it to her fam - She's been through enough plus she deserves it."

"I hear you." He quickly replied as the guilt ate him alive. "I'm not one to hurt any female, it's just that maybe sometimes I think she's too good to be with a nigga like me."

"That's your problem Mell, we not kids no more - If shit was that way then she would've been left your ass."

I continued.

"Think of it this way - If I was to ever do some shit like this to Rach you'd have my head .. Think of your daughters."

I wanted him to hurt like he'd been hurting Nova all these years an by the looks of it all I could tell he was slowly breaking down inside.

"I just don't wanna lose her." Hurt filled his voice. "An' my kids - I'm nothing without them."

I focused my attention towards him.

"Fix it."

I then got up from my seat making my way out of the two story building.

There was nothing left to be said - Whatever he does is now on him.

-
-

Nova's P.O.V |SHORT P.O.V|

Finally after a few long days of being on bed rest I had decided that it was time I have a talk with Carmello.

All the girls were out with Mell leaving just Mello an' I home alone.

Lightly sighing preparing myself for our little talking session I slowly got up from bed wobbling my huge tummy towards his bedroom.