Chapter Twelve - Mercy.

Mell's P.O.V

Finally making it into the trap I made my way into the living room where we all sat down when it came to planning shit.

It was good to see everyone up an' ready like I was.

One thing about my Fam is, is that they would all die for one another. When I'm hurt, them niggas hurt, when I'm wanting to kill, them niggas gonna wanna kill.

"Wassup." Trey an' I dapped. "Where Nova at?"

"Home - I finally got her to sleep." I ran my hand through my hair taking a seat in front of everyone.

"Y'all ready?" I questioned making sure they were all listening to what I had to say.

"Iight." Trey spoke up as he watched them all focus their attention towards us. "I'm sure all y'all niggas no wassup so no need to explain that part of the story."

"Hold up." I interrupted Trey.

Looking his way letting him know I wanted to be the one to tell them how things go down he agreed.

Marcus was new to the game so that nigga knew nothing.

He had all his boys staying at an old broken down apartment while he stayed with his kid an' his baby Mama beside the same apartment.

Sitting there telling them what was gonna happen from we left the trap tonight until we would meet back up here I made sure everyone knew what was up.

I was craving blood at this point.

-
-

Making my way into the apartment with Trey an' a few others by my side as the rest of them niggas all stood around the building making sure everything was set, I prepared myself for the worse.

I had brought more than enough guys from the trap to help with this mission so being on guard at all times was nothing.

Walking into the building thankful that Marcus those were on the first floor I signaled for everyone to surround both doors an' prepare themselves for whatever came their way.

Standing in front of the door I signaled Trey to start picking both locks, I wanted us all to enter silent but end as a war.

"You good?" Trey questioned.

"I'm good." I assured him. "Let's do this."

I then slowly opened the door making my way inside as Trey along with a few others followed us.

"You two, head out front." I told two of my workers. "Reco hit up the living room - Lyfe you can join him while Smokey an' Benji hit up the rest of the place."

Everyone then separated with guns in their hands ready for war.

"Think they in ther--" Trey an' I stood in front of the only bedroom that was in the entire apartment but was stopped by the sound of guns blasting throughout the apartment next to us which was Marcus' trap.

"What the fuck?" We heard a male voice yell out.

"Baby?" A soft voice spoke. "What was that?"

I could hear the fright in both their voices.

"Think them niggas got that shit under control?" Trey focused his attention towards me.