Epilogue.

Nova's P.O.V

Back to school Monday, a day all parents wish for the moment summer break begins.

Surprisingly everything had been going great with the family - From Mello finally being able to go back to football this year to the girls all continuing their ballet lessons for the year.

Everything was perfect but we all knew when it comes down to The Carter's, nothing's perfect.

Getting the kids all ready for school, making sure homework was done, lunch was packed an' everything was in order I had finally made it back home on time.

Mell an Trey were now back at work building an' even bigger empire while Rach an' I continued our staying at home routines.

Both her an' I hadn't chilled in forever so I thought maybe it was time we caught up on everything that's happened.

Since she still had a one year old to tend to while I had my four month old I figured we'd just go out to lunch.

Nothing fancy, just the both of us with the babies.

Preparing Heaven's diaper bag after changing her an' putting her down for a nap, it was finally time to lock up.

I was already dressed an' ready to go.

"Hello?" I picked up my phone the moment it began ringing.

"Where are you?" I could hear the loud music bumping through the phone. "I'm already in the car an' on my way - Want me to come for you?"

"Nahh - I'll drive, Mell wants me to come for him after lunch."

"Lunch?" Rach questioned. "We're going shopping."

"No, we're not." I quickly spoke up. "We specifically agreed on lunch Rach - Besides I don't need anything."

"We're still going." She spoke up. "We'll meet up at the mall in the parking lot - I'll call you."

"But Rach--"

The phone disconnected causing me to take a double look.

"Bitch." I whispered to myself.

I never liked being played or messed with so now I was beginning to have second thoughts about me going out any where.

I then quickly brushed those thoughts aside knowing I'd regret it.

"Mama's big girl." I cooed at Heaven as her tiny body slept at peace in her carrier.

Quickly walking out the house, locking up an' getting into the car I made my way safely onto the road.

All I could think of was my family an' how much we've went through over the past years.

No matter how much has happened we all always seemed to overcome the challenges that's passed.

Making my way down the street feeling at peace I smiled to myself thinking about how much I've grown - How much I've overcome.

"So beautiful." I smiled while looking back at Heaven for a quick second.

All my kids were growing so big so fast that it was all becoming so much.

Focusing on the road as I made it to the Mall Rach had agreed on I had erased all my thoughts.

Today I was starting fresh - Something I'd never done before.

I then pulled into the parking lot as a small smile formed against my lips while exhaling.

All I wished for was for life to remain this way forever.