Chapter Seventeen - Blood & Justice.

Mell's P.O.V

As we all left the hospital making our way towards my Mama's house, it was time to drop Mello off before the guys an' I all met at the trap.

Nova an' I drove together with Mello whiles Trey those drove straight to the trap where I'd meet them later.

I was still in a bit of a shock over the fact that we trusted this man - We thought this man was one of the best doctors in the city but all along he was a child abuser.

But little that he knew, is that he chose the wrong kid!

-
-

"I'm coming with you." Nova spoke up as we had finally pulled up towards Mama's house. "I have a lot of unfinished business to take care of."

"I'm not letting you get involve--"

"I'm coming." She demanded. "From they fucking touched my son I was involved - So please, shut all that shit up."

I then sighed lightly knowing I'd never hear the last of this if I left her home.

Nova was beyond stubborn when it came down to getting what she wanted.

"You gonna take him inside?" She questioned.

"Yeah." I took up Mello placing him over my shoulder.

Mello was only eleven an' already 5'7, so imagine the task of having to pick up a kid that tall.

Before I had made it to My Mama's front door she had already opened it.

"Bring him in." Her soft voice spoke.

"Nova's not staying." I assured them all.

"Why not?" Mariah, Nova's mama questioned.

"You guys surprised?" Rach questioned. "We all know how Nova gets when it comes down to those kids."

"Where are the kids?" I questioned a bit concerned.

"Upstairs." Rach answered. "In bed watching whatever the hell is on Tv."

"Did you guys get his medication?" Mariah asked.

"Yeah." I assured her.

"So what happene--" I'll explain it all to you guys later. "But as of right now, I got some shit to handle."

"You all be careful." My Mama frowned. "Make sure you watch over Nova."

"Please do." Mariah agreed. "I won't even go out there telling her not to do whatever it is she has planned - I know my daughter an' if she has her mind set on something, whatever it is, is going to happen."

I looked between them all.

"We gone all be good."

"Good." Rach spoke up. "We'll all be here waiting on you guys."

"Just look over Mello for us." I instructed them all before walking out an' making my way back into the car.

"Did they say anything?" Nova quickly questioned.

"Naw." I dismissed the questioned just wanting to get this shit over with. "Just to be careful."

I watched as she sighed lightly still a bit furious over everything that's happened.

Making it towards our destination safely I had already planned out what was bound to happen.

I wanted blood an' I wanted them motherfuckers to suffer.

Worse than they did to my son.

-
-

"Finally." Trey an' I dapped as both Nova an' I made it inside. "We thought y'all would never get here."