Twelve

Allie made her way out of her hotel room, she pulled her boxes along, one with her stuff and the other, the teddies and bunnies Dom earned for her.

she hurried down the  to the elevator, the hotel tour bus  was waiting to take them to the airport.

She smiled at the receptionist at the lobby as she turned in her key card.

"thank you, have a safe flight."

the beautiful blonde receptionist said and gave a small wave, Allie waved back, smiling.

She walked away, happy to be leaving at last.

she'd never be able to come back to this hotel and say in the same room.

she kept her face expressionless as she entered the bus.

there were very few people on the bus, Kath, Liam and Dominic were not there.

"we've been waiting for you."

Ryan said, smiling at her.

she smiled back and took the seat beside his.

"sorry."

she breathed out.

she waved back at Evie and turned back to Ryan.

"Good morning."

Ryan smiled and took her hand.

"you look like you had a long night. if you were worried about our discussion last night, then forget it."

He said gently,  Allie shook her head, "I couldn't sleep last night, it had nothing to do with you."

She said, slumped her shoulders and released her breath.

"She's here now, let's move."

Ryan shouted to the driver.

When the bus started, Allie closed her eyes and willed the sleepiness to go away.

Only managing to get a few minutes of sleep, stayed up for long last night and when she finally slept off, her alarm went off thirty minutes later, she woke up to find Dom gone with his clothes.

she found his wristwatch on her night stand while dressing up, but for shame, she'd would've taken it to him.

She braced herself up for this when she let him have sex with her, she had no feelings for him any more.

The intensity with which he made love to her _ touched her was still the same but it hurt afterwards.

instead of feeling sated and happy, she felt used by the man she once loved.

she kept her eyes tightly shut in attempt to shut out thoughts that would kill the joy of seeing her little boy.

she groaned aloud, she was exhausted and her mind was a jumbled mess,she could still feel the tingles that came with Dom's loving, like he was still there with her.

"Hey, we're here."

Ryan nudged her gently, she pushed herself up and hurried off the bus.

"Allie wait for me."

Evie called and placed her hand on Allie's shoulder.

"am sure you're excited."

she said as they walked into the airport.

Allie sighed and then nod her head.

Evie stopped walking and turned to face her.

"Allie, are you alright, did something happen?"