My Accidental NFL Boyfriend; 8

I frown at Caleb as he drives as safely as possible. I wonder what his house was like…Probably some way too expensive for me to step into, much less look at…

            “What?” he asks nonchalantly, looking at me from the corner of his eye. I was probably making the ugliest face right now, my lips were puffed up in indignation and my eyebrows were furrowed. I didn’t want to admit I was staring at his perfect sculpted beauty; his lips were full and pink, his eyes the color of the ocean and his hair a nice brown tousled by the wind and sun. I stick my tongue out at him and turn toward the window, trying not to blush. He had gotten way more attractive than the bulky, acne, hit-the-gym everyday football jock in high school. However, he would hear none of this. This was just my horny side talking, I must be on my period right now…

            “Why aren’t you answering me?”

            “What?”

            “I asked if you wanted to stop at McDonalds…”

            “OH MY GOD, YES, YES, MICKEY DS SWEET TEA IS THE SH*T!”

            “No, it’s just sugar…”           

            “Amazing sugar.”

            “Well, whatever floats your boat.”

            We pull toward the big M, (DA BIG M *insert ghetto Jay voice*).

            “We look out of place,” I observed.

            “You embarrassed?” he smirks at me and pinches my cheek. I slap his hand away furiously, turning toward the window again. Wow, look at these spots of fog!

            “What do you want?”

            “JUST A LARGE SWEET TEA!”

            We pull up to the window where a pretty girl my age was working. She drops my sweet tea before Caleb grasps it and screams,

            “OH MY GOD IT’S CALEB, CALEB PARKERS! “

            A bunch of girls approach the window, giggling and screaming, “Please sign my iPhone case!”

            “B*tch, give me my sweet tea,” I growl, shoving the smiling, flirting Caleb out of the way.

            “Who is she?” One girl scoffs, “She’s not even pretty.”

            My face turns red in an instant. “If you don’t give me my sweet tea, I’ll personally get out of the car and shove it so far up your ass you can taste the sugar.”

            Caleb chuckles softly.

            “EXCUSE ME!” one acne one yelled at me, “DON’T THREATEN ME YOU UGLY—”

            I unbuckle my seatbelt, and as I reach for the door Caleb steps on the gas. “Don’t embarrass me by doing something stupid and immature.”

            “STOP THE CAR CALEB THEY’RE ASKING FOR IT!”

            “Since when have you been so feisty?”

            “SINCE THEY DROPPED MY SWEET TEA!! I WANTED THAT TO KEEP MYSELF FROM STRANGLING YOU!”

            Caleb laughs so loudly I flinch back, expecting him to be angry; I press myself against the door.

            “Calm down, I’m not an abusive boyfriend. However I love picking on my little precious angel,” he muses.

            “If I’m an angel, you’re worse than Satan.”

            “My girlfriend is so kind to me,” he holds his heart dramatically.

            “I DID NOT AGREE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!”

            “Oh, Caleb, I love you so much please take me already fu—”

            “I’m not like your girls!”

            “Yeah, but you’re better than them.”

            “Sorry, but that won’t make me want you…”

            “Oh, I’ll use ALL of my tricks then.”

            “NO YOU WILL NOT! YOU LEFT WITHOUT GETTING MY SWEET TEA, HOW CAN I EVER LOVE YOU?!”

            “We’re hoooooooomeeeeee,” he sings, as I pull into his flat… It’s beyond words. Windows everywhere, making it open and spacious, vaulted ceilings, modernized.. I could not put beauty in words.

            “Like it?” He smirks at me.

            “Yeah, it’s fine,” I say automatically. I didn’t want to show how impressed I actually was.

            However, there was one thing wrong with the situation.

            A blonde bimbo was at Caleb’s door, looking like a total skank in her short skirt and high heels. And the second we get out of the car, she dismisses me quickly and jumps at Caleb’s lips.

            Before I even think, I grab her by the extensions and drag her away.          

            “Too much PDA for my innocent eyes,” I declare as I throw her onto the floor. I wipe my hands on my pants like she had some sort of disease (yes, I already knew she had STDS). Then I walk into Caleb’s house like it was my own, leaving both of them stunned. Why I just did that, I don’t know. It just felt so right at the time. My cheeks immediately redden, as I put my hand over my mouth.

            What was Caleb doing to me?

OH MY GOD! I LOOKED AT THE VOTES AND CRIED A LITTLE. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH. I'M JUST TRYING TO GET JAY SITUATED THEN I'LL DO THE WHOLE...WILL JAY FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM ETC? IDK, I LOVE ACTION, SO LET'S SEE MY LOVELIES!

BTW, I hope you know when you vote, comment, and fan, Caleb gets a little bit hotter in Jay's eyes...HEHEHEHEHEHHEHE IM DEVIOUS! Okay love you all, please have a great day & find a hottie like Caleb in the future!