My Accidental NFL Boyfriend 27

I pound on the door, “Caleb, you jerk! Let me in!” I peer in on the little eyehole, grimacing in embarrassment at my awkward underwear.  I’m surprised security hasn’t dragged me out already. I look like a wreck…I don’t even know why we’re here. I remember bits and pieces of everything; I had went to visit my mother against my will, I somehow got one of Caleb’s cars, and then my head went to goo. Supposedly, according to Caleb, I was 24, most likely finished art school, and had some crappy job because I resorted to stealing a car of Caleb’s. Great.

            “Yes, dear?” he says through the door.

            “Let your honey-boo-boo in!” I wasn’t exactly sure why I told him I loved him, but I did. Something in my body fell into place, like a rock thrown from the empire state building and hitting the ground—a moment of impact, so great it sent my mind flying backwards, trying to fix itself, not being able to cope. Something with his smile. The way he walked, talked, and joked—it all had seen like such a menace before, but seemed so heavenly now. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer…I took that way too literally.

            “Don’t call yourself that, gross.” He opens the door and leans against the frame, smirking at me, his crystal clear eyes taking in my whole body.   

            “What’s the secret word?” He grins and I was unable to take my eyes off his perfect set of white teeth beneath his pink lips.

            “Caleb likes to stick things in his ass?”

            “Nope, but I know I could do that to you if yo—”

            “STOP, GROSS!” He leans closer to me, his breath close to my cheek.

            “No, it’s fuck me.”

            “Fuck you?” I smile innocently. He shakes his head, chuckling.

            “Clever, Jayla, very clever,” he shifts over and I shove my way inside the room. I jump for joy, doing a little dance at his amused face.  

“Maybe you should put some pants on, but you know if you want…” He makes a perverted hand sign.

            “Gross.” I sit crosslegged on the big king bed, staring at him. He joins me, laying his head next to my knee, his large body barely fitting the bed. I finally realized, blushing, that there was only one bed and I was stuck in here with a horny nfl player…

            “You know,” Caleb finally says, “A break from football is great.”

            I stare at the corner of the bed, “Yeah…”

            “What’s wrong?”
            “We’re SHARING A BED CALEB!”

            “Well, we’ve known each other since birth, why is it such a big deal? And just when you poured your little heart and soul out to me.”

            “Well...Uh…”

            “Don’t tell me…”

            “Tell you what?”

            “Oh.”

            “Oh?”

            “I know why now.”

            “Why what?”

            “My little Jayla’s pure.”

            I hop off the bed, my face red and my hands clenched. “What’s wrong with that?”