Ch. 2-

Layla Cortdale

"Beep, beep, beep"

"Layla, honey, get up its time for school, its 6:20"

"5 more minutes, mom" I called out

*30 minutes later*

"Layla get your lazy ass up. Your gonna be late for school"

"Oh shit! It's 6:50, MOM WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!"

"Don't you dare blame this on me, your the one that wanted to sleep for 5 minutes, now go get dressed!"

I started sprinting to the showers, thank god I took a shower last night, now on to washing my body.

*10 minutes later*

Hmmm what should I wear, its monday, so a dress should work. I decided to wear a mint green dress with a brown belt around the waist, i didn't do much with my hair or make up, since my hair is straight and I only put a dab of lip gloss on my lips, I was running out of time. I grabbed my phone, my bag and softball bat and ran to my car. I started my midnight blue Bugatti and drove off to school. Once I got there, I saw my friends. I hopped off my car, grabbed my stuff and walked over too them.

"Hey guys"

"Hey Layla" they answered.

My group consists basically my team-mates and their mates, well some of there mates. Nicole, Kingsley and I are the only ones without a mate and I'm thankful for that, I don't want a mate, at least not yet anyways. I want to explore the world, face many challenges and discover new things and finding my mate will only hold me back. Hopefully, I'll find him after I accomplished my dreams. I started to walk to my locker and I saw people clearing the path for me, my alpha power radiates from me and like I said before, most of the people in my town are werewolves, so they know I'm their soon to be alpha.

"Layla, wait up"

I turned around and saw Nicole and Kingsley catching up to me.

"Yes?"

"OMG did you see the new principle, he is something" said Nicole"

"You got that right, he is sexy as f" said Kingsley

"Wow is Kingsley calling another guy sexy? Then I must go check him out" and yes Kingsley is gay

"Layla you have to go see him, I'm on the verge to do something that will get me in trouble so I can just sit in his office, he is so damn finee"

"BEEEEEEEEP"

"Damn you guys made me late for 1st period, bye bitches"

"Bye lay, and check him out, you won't regret it!"said Nicole

"Bye batchhh" said Kingsley

I nodded my head back and forth and walked off to history, hellhole #1, while I was turning the corner I bumped into a familiar old hag, Ms. Ryan, gosh I hated that slut so much. She only one out of the three humans that works at our school, she doesn't know that I'm a soon to be alpha, but I hate being disrespected.

"Ms. Cortdale, may I see your pass?" She sneered

"I don't have one" I mumbled

"THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL BE ROAMING THE HALLS WITHOUT A PASS, PRINCIPLE'S OFFICE RIGHT NOW!"

"But its only the the first time, I wont do it again, I promise!"

"Do what I tell you, GO!"

I gaped at her, but started heading to the principals office, once I got there I smelled the most intoxicating scent ever, I was gonna follow it but Mrs. Schaffer stopped me and told me to sit down and wait for a while. 10 minutes later she told me to go to the principals office. I started to walk there and the scent returned, it was the most delicious thing I smelt in my entire life, the air filled with a sweet, musky scent. A delightful combination of woodsy aftershave with a hint of clean perspiration. It was intoxicating and I found myself inhaling deeply every chance I could. I knocked on the door of the principle's door, "come in" a husky voice said, omg I swear I would've fell to my knees if I hadn't held the door knob, but I walked in ,my body was burning, his delicious smell wrapped around me making my insides tighten in anticipation and I made sure to keep my head down from embarrassment, I can't believe, I, the soon to be alpha won't look up, am I really that embarrassed? The smell was getting stronger, it was my principal that smelled so good!

'No shit, sherlock' my wolf answered

'Now you talk'

'I was busy'

'With what?, your stuck in my body'

No answer

'Bitch'

I focused all my attention back to my principal

"Layla, have a sit"

"Yes sir"

I sat down

"Look up, Layla"

"Ummm thats not necessary"

"Look up"

"No thanks, I'm good"

"LOOK UP, NOW!"

I had no choice but to obey and that was my mistake. I looked up to the most amazing set of ocean blue/gray eyes .

"MATE" he growled

'MATE' my wolf howled

I had finally found my mate. My mate, oh God. And he was a total hunk and my principle.

I gasped and quickly got on my feet and ran for my life.

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW, and THANK YOU FOR READING!