Chapter 29 (Part 1)

Xavier Williams

"The only thing between the kingdom and your territory is Theodore's land and the unclaimed territory" I told Michel

He nodded his head while taking a sip from his drink.

"I was thinking about buying the unclaimed territory to make it easier for Layla to go back and forth from the kingdom and the pack, but the only issue is Theodore's land." Michael sighed

"That won't be a problem. I will talk to Theodore and let him know."

"Thank you"

I gave him a brief nod. Although, I despised Michael for what he did to Layla,I had to get along with him. After all, he is the father of my mate. I looked at Michael once again and saw him staring at something afar. My eyes lingered to what he was staring at and I saw Samantha, I once again looked back at Michael and saw him looking at her with love and admiration.

'Look for mate' my wolf urged

"Alpha!"

Instinctively, my head turned around. The desperation laced in his voice, grabbed my attention. I saw a young boy, no older than sixteen, running towards michael with a frantic look on his face.

"What is it, Ty?" Michael asked, while placing a hand on his shoulder

"Alpha, ro- rouges tres-passed into the territory

My senses heightened and my wolf was fully awake.

'Find mate, protect mate' my wolf kept repeating

My eyes roamed the crowd, looking for Layla. I agreed with him one hundred percent, Layla is our number one priority but a whole kingdom needs to be protected too.

'We need to fight the rogues, so they don't come here. Layla will be safe with the others.'

'Find mate. Protect mate.'

I shut him out and gave all my attention to michael. From the corner of my eye I saw Danny and some of my warriors come and surround me.

'I want you two to go and protect layla, she should be inside of the house. Now.' I mind linked Steve and Jack, two of my top warriors

I focused my attention back to Michael

"Get all the women and children inside. I want to you all to divide into four groups, with myself, Daniel, beta Danny, King Xavier- he briefly looked at me before speaking again- with at least fifteen wolves in each group and cover the territory."

I quickly gathered my troops and we headed out north of the territory. I had a bad feeling about this.

Robin Slate

"Sorry, the number you are trying to reach is unavailable. Please hang up and try again."

"Pick up your fucking phone Theodore" I whispered to myself

I redialed the numbers again, trying to call him once more. Again, I got the same message. I threw my phone across the room and watched it shatter into little pieces, then started to pace.

'Something's wrong' my wolf said

To say I was shocked is an understatement, my wolf hasn't talked to me in years. When I started to sleep around, she severed our bond and never spoke to me again, until I met theodore.

"I know, i think-

I couldn't finish my sentence. I felt as if someone grabbed my heart and started to squeeze it. I fell to my knees and curled up into a fetal position. Tears started to pour out of my eyes, I could breathe.

What happened to Theodore?

I tried to get up, I grabbed ahold of the nightable and picked myself up. I wanted to see Theo, no, I needed to see him.

Authors Note:

Hi everyone...wow... it's been a while, over two years to be exact. I just wanted to thank you all from the bottom of my heart, I really appreciate the love and support I have gotten from all of you and I just wanted to apologise, for everything. The last couple of years has been really shitty for me. I'm gonna spare you guys the details, but I wasn't happy with myself, I was lost. Wattpad was my escape from reality and I loved to write. But as I began to write this story, I only expected a few people to read it, I never expected it to be so big. I lost the passion to write and I was so stressed out with everything else. BUT, i'm back and better than ever. I'm in my second year of college and I finally decided what I want to major in (that took two fucking years too lol). I'm finally happy with myself and i'm excited to write again and if you guys don't want to read this book, I get it, I really do. I'm gonna try to finish it and maybe do a major re-write. Also, there is gonna be a part two to this chapter, soon. Love you all.