My Alter Ego and His Ultra Ego

New story! Atleast read the Prologue please.

How Elysia's parents stayed in a room long enough to create her, is a mystery. Elysia's Dad; a strict business man, her Mom; a carefree ex-model. She is forced to be two different people; nerd and slut. Her two worlds don't clash till Tyler, jock, takes an interest in the class dork, she despises him but his ego won't allow him to quit harassing her.

Tyler is waiting to find out her secret- her alter ego, while Elysiais waiting for his ultra ego to be bashed, therefore for him to give up.

My Alter Ego Vs His Ultra Ego...or will she start to want him to know her?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story has been buzzin' round my mind for a while, and I didn't write it up 'cause I'm writing so many on Wattpad.

I'm just writing up the Prologue, for now. But if you leave a comment/vote saying your interested in the rest I'll write the rest.

I've neglected Watt pad for a while, had 83 messages from Wattpad on my e-mail account :O, sorry about that but I kinda had writers bock for awhile. I want you to imagine an adorable kitten/puppy....got it in your head? Good. That way you can't be mad at me while you've got a cute animal in your mind - I usually go for Polar bears, but the whole global-warming-thing really killed the cute factor... *sigh*.

I love the Title- sounds alittle dirty ;D.

READ THE PROLOGUE PLEASE

<<PROLOGUE>>

Two homes; mansion and flat above a bar.

Two favourite places; library and sucking someone's face off- location: not important.

Two cars; black Porsche Carrera GT and a red -at lest it used to be red- truck.

Two closets; walk-in closet and toy box with fairies painted on the side.

Two sets of friends; Dork fleet and party animals.

Two parents; my bill forgetting, irresponsible Mom and my harsh Dad with high expectations.

 Two masks; my don't-notice-me mask and my I'm-going-to-kiss-you-so-you-won't-be-able-to-ask-questions...mask.

One insanely attractive stalker; Tayler Parker

I have a new found respect for Superman....at least he could fly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna ramble on abit like I do at the end of all my Chapter :D

Poker night with the girls! We bet like 5p at a time- it pathetic..ly awesome! When I say Poker I mean Nintendo Poker- on 'Mario Mini-games' Luigi-jack... Kids these day *tut tut* - can't even gamble without technology.

Any money I bring, is gone by the end of the night- even my Taxi money. I've had to walk home on several occasions.

My friends are like 'Don't, just crash here. It's dangerous.'

To which I reply 'What? Get robbed?' I say in fake worry. 'Oh thank god! I'm poor!' *wipes brow dramatically*

I have no idea why my friends put up with me...

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN.

Thanks, If you do I may love you more than my Lip Balm/chap stick. Without it my lips look like a cats arse (I call my cats' ass his po po *grins*...I have no idea why my cat puts up with me), sad but true...

TouchePizzaGuy X