My Alter Ego and His Ultra Ego - Chapter 4

Hey, if your still reading this- I love you! In a non-weird-stalker kind of way. I'm getting so meny reads and comments and votes! Can you believe it! I can't and I'm gullible!

So this is chapter 4, Bon appetit...

Mel(on) POV

My crush, my love, Tyler Parker. I watched in awe, as he dunked the basket ball into the hoop. Screams erupted from other girls, my unspoken competition. I clapped my hands with vicious pride and admired the shirtless Tyler. Kelly bounced over to Tyler and started a passionate kiss, I felt my stomach twist, but then the image of her face when I broke her nail came to me, and I felt a dark smile curve my lips.

The game ended, with forty-five minutes till class. I pulled out a romance novel, and started reading while sitting on the stands surrounding the basket ball court. "Hey." A voice I'd recognise unconscious said. Tyler Parker. I stared wide-eyed at my true love in all his shirtless glory. I wanted to scream out, 'I love you, I adore you, I will bear your children!'...but I didn't.

"Hello." I said in a slightly squeaky voice. Damn it, Mel play it cool.

"I was wondering," He started while sitting next to me. "If you'd go to dinner with me, in exchange for some help with school work." He said confidentially.

"Yes!" I said too loudly, a date. With Tyler! The reality set in, I was really going to date Tyler, I had to not make a fool of myself. "Details?" I asked not trusting my voice to be normal for longer then one word.

"Well, there's the English report, questions 25 to 56 of our History book textbook, and I'll remember more things at dinner." He stated in a business-like voice. I winced, as I wanted to know more details about the date.

"And the date?" I asked, tying to sound not desperate, and failing.

"Ivy's Rumours, at six. I'll meet you there." He answered sounding distracted.

"Is something bothering you?" I asked, then wondered if I had crossed a line.

He turned his entire body to me, with something like determination on his face. "Your friends with Elysia, right?"

"Right." What dose he want to know about her?

"Tell me about her." He ordered.

"Well, she just a girl. Ordinary Elysia. A bit of a dork, like I can talk, and well...actually I don't really know anything else. About her family or life outside of school." I said, growing more and more puzzled when I realised I didn't know anything about my best friend.

Tyler looked adorably confused, his usual confidence gone. "Well, bye." He said as a side note, and walked away. But not before grabbing a t-shirt and putting it on...bye-bye Tylers' abs. Our time together was short but sweet.

I, Melanie Ann, have a date with The Tyler Parker!

Date with Tyler Parker. A date with Tyler Parker. A date with Tyler Parker...

The words rang round in my head hile I opened my locker, I grabbed my car keys, to my red 1994 Volvo. It's lunch and I've decided to skip the afternoon of classes to get ready. What should I wear? Maybe I sh-.

"Hey, it's Ginger Annie. Sing us a song- do you do requests? I want The sun will come out tomorrow.'" I heard Kelly's voice cut off my thought and turned round. The silence was broke by Kelly's, and the other cheerleaders laughter.