My Alter Ego and His Ultra Ego - Chapter 3

I'm uploading twice on the same day! This chapter is tiny though- but still! Please read/comment/vote and if your liking the story- fan! It's really just that simple! Overuse of exclamation marks...!!!

Chapter 3

Tyler Parker. Since my eh, fantasy I've been worried about the outcome of this troublesome lust. I've never lusted after someone, while sober and certainly not as Elysia.

I snorted, if he ever found out, which he won't- I'm talking over my dead body here, I'd never live it down. And his ego would become an ultra-mega ego. No I won't pay any attention to him, I thought with conviction. The bell rang out and I gathered my books,

The day drifted by with slow consistence, I past a test; 100% right. I headed to the lunch hall to meet Melon, but I couldn't see Mel anywhere. I sat at our usual table, where Megan- a pretty science genus and her boyfriend Tony- he's cute with his braces smile and adorable cubby face.

"Anyone seen Melon?" I asked the inseparable couple.

"Nope." They both answered together, then looked at each other and grinned. Without a moments hesitation they started making out...this is to close my daydream this morning, so I went to search for Melon.

I gulped down some fruit juice, as I looked. The corridor was empty, so when I heard voices I went to check it out. I gaped as I rounded the corner; Mel surrounded by cheerleader girls, Kelly was directly in front of her. For a moment I wondered if I stumbled into a lame rom-com about cheerleading b*tches. Why dose every cheerleader have to be a slut, or maybe it's that the mean, sluts sign up to be cheerleaders?

Wait! I'm suppose to be saving my friend, my bad... "Hey, Mel." I said conversationally. "And, Kelly. Hi." I added in case Mel wanted to be there and I had the wrong idea about Melon needing my help.

"Elysia?" Melon whispered, and I noticed the tears that streaked down her face, Kelly leaned forward and hissed something, in a threatening way. Kelly and her lip-gloss-gang walked towards me, planning to walk past me. I glared at them till they passed me.

"You will regret this." I said only to her, then I rushed to a shaking Mel.

"What was going on?" I asked making Melon look at me. She was calming herself down by taking deep breaths.

"She was yelling at me for the nail. She said she could make my life hell." She stuttered through tears, so it sounded like this. "Sh-ee w--as yel-ling at me-- fo-r thu-hhe na-il. *Pause* Sh-e ss-said sh-e could m-ake my liffe helll--."

I dragged her to the bathroom, where she clamed down more and told me she was terrified, I felt anger pulse down my spine. I like Mel, if I were to tell anyone about my alter ego, apart from my parents, it would be Melon. I wanted to go on a man-hunt, no whore-hunt, for Kelly. But I couldn't, Elysia wouldn't. An idea creped into my mind, but Sia might.

The bell rang out and I turned to a snivelling Mel.

"Come on Melon. I'll walk you to class." I said with a sympathetic smile. I need to make a call.

"Actually." I turned my attention back to her, and away from my evil scheme. "I'm skipping the afternoon." She said while blushing and looking away.

"...why?" I had to admit I was stunned, Mel is almost as big a dork as me! Almost, but still she would never skip class.

She pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose. "My grandma is sick. In the hospital." She said without meeting my eyes, I pulled her into a hug.

"Ah, no Melon!" I cried, "Are you going to be okay?" I pulled away to see her face grief stricken, so I pulled her back into a hug.

"I'm sorry but I have to go to class, tell you grandma to get well soon." I said with a creased eyebrows as I walked out the bathroom.

Poor Melon, and that just made me madder at Kelly! I pulled out Sia's phone. 41 missed messages. I rolled my eyes, I don't check my messages for one day... Overall the messages talked about parties for the weekend and were they were. I looked at a number, then hesitated. This guy is a good friend, but he takes things to far. He might do something illegal, ah screw it. I pressed the call button.

"Hey Lee. I want you to mess with a girls head for me." I said, getting straight to the point.

"Ah, Sia. I trust your sexy as ever." He teased.

"Well, actually my sexy factor is increasing at an alarming rate." I said in a purr. "I may need you to check me out." I finished but ended up laughing. "Now lets cut the crap and talk business. No cutting car-breaks, just small things. Just pull ton's of pranks on her and stuff. So she knows someone is after her, K?"

"Sure thing babe." He said with a smile in his voice. I gave him her name and address.

I entered class, and the teacher didn't question me to why I was late, so I sat down at the back. It's finally Friday, time to let my hair down...literally.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to end it here but, I decided not to 'cause a better ending is coming up!

P.S. A special thanks to http//www.net-a-porter.com/, I have limited knowledge on designers- but now I have fashion smarts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I snuck in through the back of the bar and went upstairs. I fixed my hair and makeup like usual. I pulled on designer, black skinny jeans, a Kain Washed-silk tank top, rose coloured and a Roberto Cavalli Suede-trimmed black leather jacket, which I love. I shifted back and forth in front of the mirror, making sure I looked good. Of course I'll change before going out. I have the perfect outfit in mind.  I mentally prepared myself for Mom's wrath for skipping out on breakfast.

As I reached the bottom floor, I peaked through the bars' back door. Mom could be lurking anywhere. Not behind the bar; I stood up on tip toes, being in heel, the view of the restaurant didn't become much clearer.

But then I saw it. The movement of red hair, a shot of a freckled face. I moved through, no longer caring about my avoid-Mom-plan.

I gasped. Mel laughed as she touched Tyler's arm playfully, while sitting at a table. Five things hit me at once;

1- Mel lied to me.

2-I was jealous.

3-Tyler found a new nerd to pimp himself out too.

4-Tyler and Mel would spent the night together.

5-And I had to stop it, Sia had to stop it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else screaming?! Cause I am and I knew it was happening...

Told you there was a better ending!! Such a short chapter, but hey- I just posted the last chapter so I don't feel too guilty :D.

There's going to be POV's in the next chapter, when the shit hits the fan.

>:D *Evil laugh, to be continued* *Deep breath* *Evil laugh, the sequel*

TouchePizzaGuy

X