My Alter Ego and His Ultra Ego - Chapter 5

Elysia(Sia) P.O.V.

I'm feeling red; passionate, revengeful? Either way it was my colour tonight. I picked out my Issa red, lace strapless dress - costing over 1,000 dollars, I conceder this one of my cheapest dresses but the drunk and handsy dudes of my usual parties don't appreciate designer dresses and demolish them by tipping beer on me or accidentally ripping the expensive material.

A honking sound reached me from the third bedroom, I slipped on some 6-inch Jimmy Choos and grabbed my Reed Krakoff ribbed leather bag. By the time I had decided not to risk putting on jewellery after last time, I suppressed a shudder, the honking of a car horn became a constant buzz. After one last check at the mirror, my hair in loose ringlets down my back and my make-up; pouty lips and mile-long lashes. I don't look slutty, just a better version of myself.

I left the house, avoiding Mom, to the black convertible in the parking lot. "Sia-baby!" Rose called out, already drunk and it's only eleven-thirty. It's going to be a good night.

"Rose-baby!" I called out, grinning and walked up to the car. The reason I was grinning, is because Rose was wearing lingerie. Well, a black corset, Ender Lagard Corsetry- grace stretch silk-satin plunge corset, and my did it plunge. And a MIU MIU mini skirt, which was also black. "Looks like you got dressed in the dark." I commented with a playful smile, as I got into the back seat next to her.

She smiled back without a hint of malice. "Nope. I hardly got dressed at all." She replied with a smirk, proud of her slutty nature. "But look at you with your sexy, lacy ISSA," she tut-tutted. She knew designers just like me.

"I think you both look damn fine." Lee said while turning his head towards us, did I mention he was driving?

"Lee!" Rose, Lee and Chris cried out as we barely dogged a tree. Lee hooted out in excitement with a wolfish grin to us. Chris just rolled his eyes and looked out the passenger seat window, he was most responsible while Lee was a wild guy just looking for a laugh.

Seeing Lee reminded me of the phone call I made to him, to pull a series of pranks on Kelly. Which reminded me of Mel, then reminding me of her dinner with Tyler. Tyler, stupid ego dude. I shook my head, hoping to clear it. Damn, Elysia thoughts are coming to mind, I called Sia. But it wasn't fully working. "Alcohol?" I questioned.

Rose pulled a bottle from under her seat and popped the top. I took it and swigged down the vodka. Sia snapped to the front of my mind and I was her. Of course, no one knew about Elysia.

I felt the trembles of music beating through the car, before I saw the house party. "Sia, what was the name of the girl you wanted to be messed with?" Lee asked.

"Hey!" Chris said outraged. "You charge me and the boys fifty dollars per prank. She gets it free?"

"Well, Sia's hot. I discount for hotness." Lee stated, as if it was logical.

"Your so whipped!" Chris complained while getting out the car, and we all followed after.

"Hey I don't mind." Lee turned back to me. "As long as she's doing the whipping."

"Right boys." I said steeping in. "It's barely twelve and it's already getting kinky...tonight's gonna be awesome." I joked while downing what amounts to a few more shots, straight from the bottle.

Three in the morning. Our third or fourth house party we've gone to. I swayed to the deafening music. I'm Sia in her truest form, while partying. The thing I love most about huge crowded house parties was the way you could be anybody; A mass murderer, a waitress, a drug addict, or even a teenage phony who keeps everyone at distance in case they saw the other her. Everyone is the same, everyone dances and everyone is drunk!