Down To Earth Diva

This first part is short but I wanted to put something up to get the story started.

I am Ashley Turner, known to many as Ash. I am the biggest Hollywood A-lister in the world at the moment and known as the biggest bitch in Hollywood as well. I am an actress, starred in way to many movies to count. I'm a diva.

I started acting at the age of three starring in my first movie, When They Escape. Ever since then I have been a big shot in Hollywood and a hot topic for gossip magazines. I have just gotten bigger and bigger since then. I always have an overload of directors wanting me to audition for parts in movies.

I can't remember the last time I have had a serious relationship, just fooling around in bed with co-stars.

I have an enemy in Hollywood as well. She goes by the name of Kelly Thompson. She is a brunette, tall and lean with an attitude of a rattlesnake. Total bitch. We are the world most talked about for the last four years.

I am walking down the street after many drinks at a Hollywood bar. I admit I am a bit wasted; I walk down the street staggering and slurring words to myself. Its quiet outside and the streets are empty. I was just wandering around, definitely not thinking straight. I walked out onto one of the main streets, where I passed a café filled with paparazzi.

We had just finished filming a movie here yesterday and we have been having paparazzi wandering around the sets and streets the whole duration of the film.

Once they saw me they put a 20dollar bill on the table and ran out the door. I must have been a sight, Ash Turner walking around with smudged make-up and a half-empty bottle of vodka in my hand . . . I didn't care anyways. They can say whatever the hell they want about me, I don't care. They start to surround me, blinding me with the flash. They are all speaking at the same time, asking questions I couldn't care less about.

"Ashley, is it true you are dating Taylor Lautner?" . . . What where did he get that? I haven't spoken to Taylor in over a year? Did they even pronounce his name right?

"How much have you been drinking Ash?" Another asked.

"Are you attending the premiere?"

"Have fun effing your co-stars?"

"Arrr!" I scream. They are sooooo annoying.

Like I stated before, I am not in my right mind when drunk, I decide to sit on the ground . . . in the middle of some town . . . on the sidewalk. I would NEVER do that - ever!

Then everyone started surrounding me and I took another gulp of vodka trying to drink everyone away. I couldn't focus after a few minutes, I had finished the drink in my hand and I let it drop on the cement. Everything started to fade black and soon I had passed out.

I woke up later to find myself in a room. I had sobered up quite a bit so I noticed that I was actually in my own room. I sat up and looked around, the bright frilly pink walls were not helping with my pounding head and neither were my feathery bed-spread. Why did everything in my room have to be so frickin' bright? The floor in my room was a carpet made of feathers, black, white, brown and pink. I loved the color pink. My mattress on my bed was filled with feathers also . . . I love feathers. They were so soft and cuddly. What am I doing ranting on about feathers?

I look to the wall across from my bed and looked in the mirror. What I saw scared me, my blond hair was inn a huge mess on top of my head and my make-up so super smeared. I had even ripped by sequined pink mini-dress!

I couldn't stand to look at my hideous image any longer so I looked out the window. It was morning time and I could see one of my gardeners out in the yard planting some beautiful roses. I saw my father's car in the driveway and my eyes grew a bigger. He never visits me!

There was a knock on the door and a maid comes in, "Miss Turner, your father is here to speak to you. Do you want me to send him in?"

I look a shallow breath, "Yes send him in."

She nodded and left her alone for a minute before the door once again opened to reveal my angry looking father.

He closes the door and holds up a magazine to my face. On the front cover is me. Not from last night but from a previous night at the clubs. I was obviously drunk and I was making out with some random dude. The caption under it states: Ashley Turner taking it too far? In capitol letter.

"You look like shit and every time I tell you to clean up your act it never works. NEVER! I don't yell at you often but I have no choice, famous or not, you are my daughter and improve tremendously your behaviour!"

I look away from him. He is right, he rarely yells at me and I have gone a little out of control.

"I love you sweetie and I care about you. I want what's best for you and this isn't it." His voice became really soft and calm. "I am sending you to Toronto, Canada for a while. You won't be Ashley Turner, no, you will be known as Ash Dawn."

Dawn was my mother maiden name and I was surprised he chose that.

"You will drop your acting plans until you clean yourself up. It kind of like rehab in a way. NO ONE is to know who you really are and we will change your looks so you identity will not be discovered."

I look at him begging with my eyes not to do this, "Father no, I can't just drop my career. What about the shooting and premieres?"

He didn't answer my question instead he said, "This is what your mother would have wanted."

Then he left.

What do you think so far? Please comment and/or vote. If no one comments or anything I won't update for a while.