Your Pink Little 'Jace' Diary

More or less un-edited but at least I updated!

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please Please Please Please Please vote!

Recap:

His face went back to normal and we stood there for a few awkward minutes with him studying me and me trying to see his full-blown six pack through his white shirt because I didn’t know what else to do. I looked away but could still feel his gaze on me.

Finally he said, “You know, you look a lot like Ashley Turner . . . in fact you have the same name.”

Oh Sh*T!!!!

Chapter 5

 I opened my mouth and then closed it again, at a loss for what to say. I mean, he just said that I looked like her. Well of course I looked like myself but I still tried so hard not to disappoint my daddy. EPIC FAIL on my behalf!!

I was having an internal battle about what I should say. Before I changed Identities I would have some freakin’ witty and cocky remark along the lines of anything that complements me, myself and I.  But I am trying to hold my tongs and must I add, I am pretty impressed with myself because do far today I have:

A)     Dyed My hair from my amazing naturel blonde

B)      Had to pack all my stuff into only a limited amount of bags

C)      Had to fly to cold Canada, NOT in first-class!

D)     AND am rooming with a stranger

E)      AND last but not least, did not reveal my secret yet!

Overall I am very proud of myself. Well, never mind, because all that might just go out the window if Jace finds out who I am. Maybe I should have stayed with the cat man from the plane ride when he offered to let me stay with him and Captain Meow.

“Umm,” I started then internally slapped myself. So I started again, this time a lot smoother. “I’ve been told I look like her a lot actually. It’s kind of funny isn’t it? We are both around the same age, with the same name and face. You want to know a secret? I tried to match her hair style once. It didn’t turn out right because my damn hair won’t stay fricken’ straight. Ha and she’s so pretty my imitations and beauty just doesn’t compare to hers.” Boo-Ya, Improve.

He smirked, “I think you are just as beautiful.”

I rolled my eyes, “In your dreams buddy.”

“What?”

“Oh common I’m not that stupid. All the good men are either taken or gay therefore you are just trying to get me inside your pants.” I stated and I wasn’t lying, that’s what every guy I have met has been like. Good for one night then total trailer trash.

“Well, I’m different,” he stated feigning hurt but I could see the amusement in his eyes.

“Obviously not! You tricked me into staying with you.” I stated but couldn’t keep the smile off my face. I just found this boy so funny, even when he is not.

“Wait What? You should be thankful I let you stay in the first place  and anyways if you don’t want to stay then leave.” He sucked at acting . . . I know I said that already but it’s true, I mean, you could tell he was trying to pass for strict and secure and serious but it looked more like I don’t know . . . clowny and that he doesn’t take things seriously.

“But I’m not walking out because this is an amazing deal to stay with someone and constantly tease them and annoy them and make fun of all their secrets when I discover a pink little diary with feathers and flowers on then with ‘Jace’s Diary’ written messily over the cover.” I chuckled rambling on. “Well also the fact that I don’t have anywhere else to say might play a big role in my decision but whatever.”

He gulped noticeably and I watched as his eyes drifted over to a sofa in the corner in the room.

My smile grew wider now that I noticed that I was probably right about him having a diary of some sort and now I even knew where to look. Double-whammy as those ‘Too-Cool-For-School’ guys would say.

I think I can easily say that when I have the chance I think I might explore the sofa some more . . .

“Don’t overstay your welcome within the first hour, sweetie.”

I gave him a sleuth like grin then said, “Please don’t call me ‘sweetie’ because it’s starting to make you seem as old as you look and then I would have no choice but to leave before I get acussed of living with someone who belongs in a seniors home.”

His grin faltered slightly which make my smile get even bigger, “Ohh Poor baby did I upset you? I don’t want to make you feel like those four hours in front of the mirror were for nothing.”

He sighed then a mischievous grin fell across his features, “Take that back.”

“Make me,” and with that he started chasing me out of the room.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I changed the cover so tell me what you think.  It’s gonna get better soon, well within the next few chappies ! P. S      I     L O V E     Y OU    .   .    .     I     T H I N K

And also if you know of any really good songs, I am in search of some new repertoire to keep me entertained and I don’t care what genre it is from because I love all genres to be honest.