roomates

Sorry for the short, un-edited chapter and the late upload but I am just lazy.

Right now I am boarding an airplane that for the first time and not sitting in first class sect ion. My father wouldn’t budge, I begged for first class but he just said that I needed to practice being normal and not a spoiled bitch . . .  his words not mine.

He also made me cut my hair so it stops around my shoulders instead of my waist, I had to get it permanently straightened and got it dyed a dark shade of brown replacing my long luscious blond waves of hair.

If it was up to me I would have just screwed all this and  auditioned for every single movie with a decent script so I could raise all this extra money to take a trip to Pluto with the sexiest astronauts out there and then have them film a reality show about it so I get even more money!

But no, here I am, in line to board seat 27C on a public airplane in an international airport! I mean EWWWWWW!

I was given a new I.D that my father got one of his agents to make and I was not allowed to carry around anything from my old life. I was only allowed to bring around 10,000$ dollars with me but I snuck in an extra 10,000$. I was allowed to pack only four suitcases full of my stuff. How the hell will I survive with just that? I went out and bought the biggest sparkly pink suitcases I could find but even then I couldn’t fit nearly enough for my satisfaction. One bag was filled with my shoes and another was filled with my accessories. That left me with only two WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY over stuffed one of a kind huge suitcase. Which I might add, I had to pay quite a bit of extra money because they were way over the weight limit.

Anyways, all I can say is that although I haven’t left this life completely yet that this is going to suck like hell and that I already miss being a spoiled rotten bitch.

___________________________________________________________________________________

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Oh My Gosh!!! The flight was excruciating. I had a seat next to some weirdo you showed me about six hundred and twenty three photos of all his cats. Yeah that’s right, I counted, I was that bored do I counted the number of damn photos he showed me about the most hideous thing I have ever saw that he claims to be his cat.

I never thought I could be so thrilled to land in the Toronto’s International Pearson Airport. It wasn’t the biggest place I have been to but it sure as hell isn’t the smallest. I didn’t know where to go so I just followed the flow of people that got off the same flight as me. But they didn’t all go in the same direction so I was confused of whom to follow. I figured that the large group of people walking into this luggage area were the people getting there things to board another flight so I followed a group of people that were heading towards terminal three.

I don’t think I followed the right people because they sat down waiting for some flight to Yukon or something. I groaned, not only did I not know where I was going but I didn’t know where the hell I was!

I found a boy that was standing around near a Starbucks looking around at all the people. I took an opportunity to ask him where to go.

“Excuse me sir,” I said trying to sound polite. “Do you know where to go to pick up your baggage?”

He glanced at me then did a double check. “Y-You are talking to me?”

“Um, yes,” I was confused, he wasn’t unattractive. He had short dark brown hair that was gelled up messily. He had bright green eyes but they were hidden under glasses that seemed really thick. He had a bit of a scrawny, athletic, lean body.