The Song of the Oracle King

It was in the last century of the Age of Virgo that a shadow had grown deep within the Atlantean underworld. The seed of this darkness was sown within the hate of a single mortal, and as it grew it overtook him and he was forever lost to the light of the world.

As his years passed and his shadow grew he conquered the many dark lords of the underworld and crowned himself king of the Atlantean dark realm. It was through him that the Red race slaked their addictions. It was by him that gangs and politicians were procured and swayed. And it was under him that corporations were felled and assimilated.

Time passed and rumors spread, "What is this darkness that has gained so much power in the Atlantean Empire?" It was not until the year thirteen of Andromeda that the darkness that had hid itself for so many decades beneath the cityscape of Atlantis appeared.

The people of the Red began to speak of the gods in the heavens. They spoke of the Great Quakes and of the final inundation that was foreseen to come by their sages and priests. The words of the Oracle King Artemis echoed in their hearts and minds:

Like the winter and the rain, darkness will fall upon the Mother. The Great Evil will bring death to the Atlantean Kai and war will fall upon the five races. The gods will stir and a flood will swallow all that is known.

Do not lose hope for in the aftermath, in an unlikely place, a child born to none will awake. This will be the beginning. This will be the Age of the Lion.