Explanations!

"So? Who is going to tell me what that mate thing is?" I asked nervous because I felt like an idiot not knowing what that is. I felt like I am missing something big. "Let's start! First, what do u remember about packs?" Asked Simon while Derek was still staring at me and I felt like I am some creep. 

"I know that I am Alpha of our pack. I remember how someone becomes an Alpha. I remember that there are members in packs and all of them have their ranks. I remember what rogue is. ... And that's pretty much it." I said while they were looking at me and listened to my answer carefully.

 "Okay. So. Every pack have Alpha and Luna. Luna is female Alpha. Alpha's best friend is his Beta, u also have Gamma, he is your third in command.  You have trackers and warriors in your pack. Trackers are werewolf that are patrolling on our borders and they don't let anyone else in our pack. Warriors are werewolves that are fighting with us in our battles. You also have Omega's in the pack. They are the lowest in pack.  Rogues are just in case that you have forgotten werewolves that are kicked out of their pack or they had run away from their pack." Simon explained to me how my pack works and I think I have remembered now. 

"So? Does that mean that I am Luna of the pack?" I asked and I can say that I was really confused. I thought I am Alpha but it looks like I am Luna now. What the hell? 

"No. You are an Alpha." Derek for the first time this day said and I felt like some weird tingles are going through my body because of his voice and my wolf was purring in my head. Weirdo. 

"But Simon said that the female Alpha is Luna." I said very confused and Simon sight. "You are Alpha because u are the only family left after your parents.  When you find your mate he will become Alpha and you Luna." Simon said and I nodded my head.

"Oh yeah. What the hell is a mate?" I asked and I could feel Derek tensed a bit. "Yeah. uu-um about that. Mate is the only person that will love u unconditionally and forever. He will do anything for u even give u his life if u ask. That is the best thing that can happen to a werewolf. Moon Goddess pairs two souls before they even know. Your first shift is when u are 16 years old and then u would be able to find your mate. After your first shift." Derek said with hope in his eyes and i can just tell u that I felt really weird during his speach.

"So, how do you recognize them?" I asked and Simon prepared yourself for speach. 

"When you touch your mate you will feel tingles or sparks. When you look in his eyes u would want to stay there forever. He is the only one who can find your scent even if you are far far away. When he talks to you your wolf sometimes want to go crazy and is constantly purring in your head. Also, he is the only one who can calm u down when you are angry. If you mark or mate with some other she-wolf your mate will feel that and first time he will be in big pain. He can also feel your emotions." Simon said and then I felt like realization hits me.

 I found my mate. 

I did and the worst part is I didn't recognize him as mine and only mine. I don't know how much pain my demon put him go through but  I knew that he is hurt. Then I turned my head to Derek who was still staring at me. 

"U are my mate." I said and he smiled at me and I swear to God I can actually see tears in his eyes.  

"I thought you will never realize." He said and smiled and I couldn't help myself but to jump from that chair. I run towards him and hugged him really tight. I could feel him chuckle and then I could feel his arms around me. I know I shouldn't hug him just like that but I couldn't help myself anymore. Ever since I came back inside my body I have been trying to deny the attraction between us but  I couldn't take it anymore. Simon came out of the room and then I pushed myself away from him. 

"Sorry about that. It's just that my wolf. um She was telling me to hug you so I did." I said and heard him laugh. God, how beautiful laugh he has. Agh, stop Kali. 

"It's okay. I have been wanting to do that for very long time now." He said and I calmed myself down. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked him and he smirked. "You just did." He answered and I couldn't help myself but to roll my eyes. "No. I'm being serious here." I said and he calmed down a little bit. "You can." He said and I took deep breath. 

"Can you tell me what he did?" I asked and he looked confused at me before he ask. "Who?"  
"He. My demon. What did he do to you?" I asked and then realization hit him and he took deep breath. "It doesn't matter anymore." He answered and smiled at me hoping I would change the subject. 

"It matters to me." I said and he closed his eyes for a bit before he answered.  "She was going to reject me but couldn't I still don't know why. And she was acting cold towards me." He answered. 

"She couldn't reject you because you weren't her mate but mine and because I didn't want to reject u." I said and tried really bad to not let the tears go down my cheeks. "You knew. Why did you ask me then what she did?" He asked and I smirked.

 "I was looking if u are going to tell me a whole story and u did." I said and he looked confused. "Whatever. Just forget it. " He said and pissed me of a bit. 

"I can't. Because I remember everything I did. I remember pushing that sword into Simon. I remember twisting it. I remember feeding on his pain. I remember people I kill. I remember killing inocent people,kids. I killed kids. I remember hurting you in the worst way possible. Emotionally." I said as coldly as I could. 

"It wasn't you. It was Darach." He said and made me smile a bit. "It's late. We should go to sleep." I said and he nodded his head after we started walking towards our rooms. I get it, he is my mate. I like him a lot but that doesn't mean that I'm gonna sleep in same room as he. No way. After we came to the door of my room I started opening the door but before I came into my room I turned to face him.  

"Good night, Derek and remember keep one eye open. I maybe take back control over my body but not completely. This demon is inside me from the day I am born, it just happens for him to show up when I was 20. Be careful. Pay attention."

 I said and go inside my room. After  I closed the door I sat on my bed and started saying the spell. I make protection spell on my room so no evil can go outside. I knew what is going to happen. I turned my attention to the clock on the wall. 00:58 after midnight. Two more minutes and he will came back. He will again have control over my body. 

Even if it's just for 3 hours. I took deep breath and said my wolf to be prepared for the pain that is coming. She was crying because this demon emotionally have hurt our mate and she couldn't do anything about it.  I was crying myself but then I calmed myself down.

 Because I knew what I have to do tomorrow. I have to kill this demon once forever. Wolfs bane,mistletoe, oak stake, ashes of the Alpha's. That is what is going to kill this demon. 

I knew that I probably wont survive but I didn't care because all I could have cared about was to save my people from death. After that I felt familiar pain.  Pain in my heart and brain. I started screaming because it was unberable but I knew. 

I knew that no one will hear me. I made sure for that. Then I felt again locked inside my mind with my memories. I didn't see anything because the demon wouldn't let me. I heard just one sentence that he let me hear. 

"It's good to be back." After that I didn't see or feel anything.

*************************HERE IS NEW PART. NEXT PART IS GOING TO PROBABLY BE HEART BREAKING. SOON I WILL PROBABLY END THIS BOOK. I DON'T WRITE THEM SO THEY HAVE 100 OR 50 CHAPTERS. NO. IT IS TOO MUCH FOR ME. I WILL PROBABLY COME TO 10 OR 15 AND THEN I WILL END IT.ALSO I WANT U TO TELL ME IF U WANT ME TO SHOW U MORE OF HER WITCH SIDE OR U WANT ME TO CONTINUE WITH THIS LIKE THIS.***********************