Sequel

She was just trying to act like a normal teenager but she was far from it. She wasn't just a normal ordinary girl. Nor was she human. She was werewolf. She was a witch. She was a heretic. One of the strongest. She didn't know that she was that strong.

She knew that she was something worse then just a werewolf and she was trying to hide it. Every month she felt a really big need for killing. Need for taking someone's life away was too big to be true. She felt like she was going to die if she don't kill them.

That murders gave her even more power. But on that day in month. She didn't know what she was doing. It felt like she was loosing control over her body. There was also a boy. One boy in school she really loved and he loved her back. She could tell. Why you ask. Because they are mates. No one knew that she found him and that was one hell of a big mistake.

She should have told her parents about it. She shouldn't fell for him nor should he fall for her but it was too late. No one knew the real truth of her besides of her. No one. Not even her parents or that is what she thought. She was running back to her home.

In her human form. She was running through the forest. She was the fastest runner ever alive. She just killed someone again. It gave her such power and strenght. She didn't even realize that.

She came into the house and tried to avoid her parents because they would have asked such a lot of questions.They were both being paranoid when it comes to her.

Just when she thought she got away from all these questions she was wrong because the voice of her mother in her mind she heard telling her to come in to the living room. She rolled her eyes and cursed a few words while coming into the living room. She looked at her parents who looked worried as hell. "So why did u call me?" She asked and they both snapped their heads towards her.

"Honey. Where u killing again?" Her mother asked and she looked at her in shock. She thought no one knew about her killings. "How the hell did u know? I made sure no one know about it!" She yelled frustrated. She started asking herself how much members of pack does know about that. "We knew all this time my child. And we know why u are really doing it. "She answered back and looked at her with concern.

"U don't know anything." She yelled back and they looked shocked. "You don't even know that I found my mate. You didn't even realize that I smell like him because I am with him all the day." She yelled again and her parents looked at her with open mouths. This was really bad situation they are in.

"When did u find your mate?" Her father asked her and she rolled her eyes. "One year back then. " She answered with smile on her face and her parents looked at each other before turning their gaze back at her.

"Honey, u can't be with him. U have to break up."He so called mom told her and she looked at her in disbelief. They. Her parents wanted her not to see her mate anymore. "Why would I do that?" She asked again and her father took a deep breath.

"We are just concerned about u. That's all." He answered and she smirked darkly. "Oh cut the crap dad. U know it's not true. U don't give a crap about me. Neither one of u.All u care about is the pack. U don't care about me. Why in my right mind would I break up with my mate? Why would I be the only person in this fucked up world without mate?"She answered but she didn't know how wrong she was.

"U know it's not true.We love u." Her mom answered and tried to hold her hand but she pushed her way from her. She didn't want to have anything with the person she was supposed to call mom. "No u don't. U weren't with me when I turned first time. Instead of that u two were in your room all horny while I was screaming in front of your door because of pain. The person who helped me was Omega. The person u called the worst in pack helped me while u two didn't give a crap. First time when I started doing magic, where u mom there to help me understand what is going on or was my mate? Where u with me when I started loosing my control? NO! Instead of that I was supposed to find a witch in town to ask her to teach me. She thought me everything. Dark magic. That is what she thought me and I grow to love it." She yelled at her parents disguised to even call them parents.

They didn't deserve to be called that way. She hated them and she had every right. Instead of her mom and dad to raise her. Omega's are the people who raised her. "Honey. We have to tell u something." Her mom told her when she was walking out of the room. "You know what, mom? Now I don't give a crap." She yelled and just when she was about to go out her mom used her magic on her.

"U dare to use your magic on me?" She yelled at her and her mom winced. "U have to listen." Her mom yelled back and she looked at them both with pure hate inside of her.

"I don't have to do anything." She yelled and they both winced. They never heard that horrible voice. It wasn't voice of their daughter. It was voice of no one other but original vampire, Finn Mikaelson. "Alex, listen to me for Goddess sake." Her mom told her and she calmed down.

"There is prophecy,Alex. U are in it." She said almost on verge of tears. "What prophecy?" She asked her so called mom. " Listen carefully. She will fall for a boy she NEVER should have. He is going to be her mate but she shouldn't have fall for him because once she did. She is going to live my life. Demons, murders, dark objects, a bunch of witches are coming after her. She will be death to all supernatural creatures. She will be stronger then I did. She will not be able to control herself and once she loose herself. HELL IS COMING BACK ON EARTH! All creatures from hell, every single demon is coming back. The war between heaven and hell is coming and she will be cause for that. That is her CURSE." Her mom told her and she looked at her. But Alex didn't believe her.

"Who the hell said this?" She asked and her mom smiled.

"Your aunt." She answered and Alex looked shocked. "U said she was dead." Alex yelled at her mom. "She is. But before her death she got this vision and she told us to protect u." Eva said and Alex felt something she never did. She was confused.

"I don't believe this." She said and her mom . "U should because she never have make mistake in visions. Every single one of them came true even the vision of her death." Eva said and Alex shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't care, okay? I'm not gonna let me and my mate suffer just so I can save the world. I don't care about the world." Alex yelled and she felt betrayed. "U have to leave him or else u will have to share her fate and she didn't want that." Her mom yelled.

"What fate?" She asked. "One of u is going to die." Her mom told her and she winced. Tears were running down her cheaks but she didn't care. All she cared about was that prophecy. She have to leave her mate or else there is posibility for him to die.

**THIS IS WHAT MY SECOND BOOK IS GOING TO BE ABOUT. I AM GOING TO WRITE IT IN 2016 YEAR BECAUSE MY SISTER WANTS ME TO HELP HER WRITE HER BOOK ON ENGLISH. SHE DOESN'T REALLY KNOW IT WELL SO I'M GONNA HELP HER. IT WILL BE POSTED ON MY PROFILE AND IT IS GOING TO BE CROSS OVER BETWEEN TVD AND TO. I HOPE U WILL LIKE IT BECAUSE I DO.**