Shocking truth

Alex was walking back to her home after the running. She thought about what her parents told her and no matter how much she cared about her mate she knew that she can't be with him or everything is going in hell. Just when she was in front of her house she saw a big circle made by the members of her pack and she walked closer. She didn't know what is going on and she didn't know that what she is about to find out is going to change her life forever.

"She deserves to know. This pack needs her. You destroyed our pack!" One of the warriors said and Alex looked confused. She didn't know what are these people talking about.

"The pack needs who?" She asked and they all turned around. The warrior was ready to speak but her father stopped him. Warrior turned around and faced her father.

"You are not my Alpha. She is." He said and pointed a finger at her. To say that Alex was even more confused would be an understatement.

"What? This pack needs someone you said. Who?" She asked the warrior and when she looked at her parents she could see that they were afraid. They didn't want her to find out and it scared her.

"We need Kali's daughter. We need you." He said and Alex looked at him with eyes widened and then she smiled.

"I think you have the wrong person." She said and tried to walk away but this time her mother stopped her.

"He is right. We are not your parents!" She said and Alex looked at her even more confused. The people in front of her were confusing her and she didn't understand why.

"What is wrong with all of you? The hell are you talking about?" She screamed at her and then her 'mother and father ' took her inside the house. They wanted her to know. It was time. Her mother started looking for something under her bed and then she found a letter and gave it to her.

"Sit down. We are going to tell you everything now." Said her 'father' and she sat and waited for them to speak.

"Kali Sinclair was just 10 years old when her family was killed in front of her. After that her pack choose her to lead them. She was just a kid. She didn't know how to lead the pack or at least that's what everyone thought. 5 years later something horrible happened to her and she lost all the control she had over herself. She was almost rapped by the rogue who's life she was ready to spare. After it happened she killed him in front of her pack and told them to kill anyone who tries to cross the border. She became so ruthless that everyone feared her. Even humans. Then when she was 20 years old she got possessed by the darkest and most evil druid that ever lived. Few weeks later same rogue that killed her family threatened to kill her pack. So Kali got back control over her body for just a bit of time. But it was enough time for her to kill herself and go to hell. One month later she came back from the death but she brought five hellhounds with her. She fell in love with one of them. Her love for that hell hound was so big that she fought mate bond because of it. Next day we went to war. Jordan was killed there and she was so angry that she killed every rogue with just flick of her wrist. She grieved after him for months until she decided to help me find my mate. We did find her but it was under the tree that can kill hybrids. We went there, rescued my mate and she died. But what we didn't know is that she was pregnant. Neither did she. She gave you birth but the rule is simple. You have to go on Earth so she gave you to us. Kali was the most ruthless and wicked Alpha that ever lived. She was so powerfull. I have never saw the power like that before. She predicted her death and she also predicted your destiny. She was the only werewolf that fought against Moon Goddess and survived. No matter how evil she was her pack loved her because we were number 1 pack in the whole world thanks to her." Simon said and she cried. She realized that her whole life was a lie.

"How did she control her powers?" She asked intrigued. Alex couldn't control herself and yet. Her mother seemed to be a master at doing just that.

"She fully accepted them. Also, she gave you a name but we changed it." Eva said and she looked shocked at her. They didn't even let her have her own name?

"Your name was Rayna." She said and Alex smiled. She loved the sound of her own name. Of her real name. She took a deep breath and stood up. She went outside her home only to see everyone waiting for her. She came closer to them and put a black face on as a mask.

"My whole life changed in a second. But I know who my mother was to you. I know how much you respected her and I will do my best to do the same thing she did. I'll give back the title to this pack. Also, I'm not Alex anymore. From now on you'll call me Rayna. Your Alpha." She said and the pack started screaming in joy. Rayna smirked knowing what she had to do. It's going to be painfull but it's the right thing to do. She went inside her home and took a letter that Eva gave her. She openned it and sat down while reading a letter from her real mother.

'Dear Rayna,

If you are reading this that means that you are grown up now. Enough to understand the lies that were told to you. I am so sorry that I had to leave you there. But if we didn't leave you there you would be dead by now and I can't take anymore death. We both are sorry. Now, my darling, I was the Alpha of this pack once and they will want you to lead them too. Do it. Lead them but not the way I used to. Lead them the way you think is right. One day we will meet and I hope that you'll find it in your heart to forgive us. The prophecy Eva told you is true. It is going to happen if you are with your mate but there is also a way to stop it you just have to figure it out. I know you will. Remember that no matter what kind of person you become we will always love and support you.

With love,

mom and dad.'

**HERE IT IS GUYS. THE NEX PART OF THE SECOND PART OF THIS BOOK. I'LL JUST CONTINUE WRITTING IT HERE. I DON'T FEEL LIKE MAKING A COMPLETELY NEW BOOK FOR JUST FEW NEW CHAPTERS. HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT.**