Death. Suffering. Hell Hounds.

It was a month ago since I was in hell looking at those burning souls. I felt urge to cry for them. They were lost because of their previous sins. They didn't know that punishment will be this horrible. They didn't know that they are going to burn.

I was still just friend with Jordan. We decided that if we want to be together we will be but when we are alive on earth not here. Not in hell while he was punishing these souls. Not right now. It wasn't the right time. I was just sitting in the house with Parrish and the rest of the hell hounds while explaining to them what they have to do with me when we go back on earth.

They agreed without second thought. I wasn't surprised by that. I mean, they are guardians of hell. They are punishing these people for their mistakes so killing few werewolves wouldn't have to be problem to them. We were just talking when I started to shake. I felt like my head is going to explode. I looked at them and nodded my head. It was time for us to go back. We hold each others arms and in next minute I felt like I am traveling in time.

I didn't feel anymore fire behind my back as I used to feel it in hell. I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't. It felt too damn hard. I heard Simon saying that they are attacked. I started to panic. No way. It's not time, yet. I used all my strength to whisper to them to get both packs inside this room.

"What? Who said that?" I heard Derek ask and I wanted to roll my eyes but I couldn't because they are closed. "Just get both packs inside this room." I whispered and I felt Derek holding my arm then because of the sparks. I didn't want to feel them. I hated these sparks. I felt like I am betraying Jordan.

"Kali? Are you okay? Open your eyes please!" He pleaded and I half yelled at Simon and him. "Do it." I said and in next few minutes I heard a lot of them being in the room. "Is everyone here?" I asked not opening my eyes knowing why. "Yes. Don't worry. Everyone is here." Derek said still holding my hand. "Let go of my hand." I hissed and felt him moving his hand.

I took a deep breath and in next minute I concetrated on my powers. On my strength. "They are going to kill us all." I heard someone said and I knew in next minute that it was Omega. No one from my pack was that scared except for Omegas.

"No we aren't. Knowing Kali she figured something out or otherwise she wouldn't call us here." I heard Simon said and I smirked still not moving because I was concetrating my power on every single person in this room even Omegas. I heard a lot of growls and then I heard them trying to come inside this room but they couldn't. I made sure of that.

It was 30 minutes ago and I was still trying to open my eyes. I couldn't. Simon was pleading me to open them but I couldn't. The rest of the pack was cleaning the mess. In my room was only Simon and Derek and that was when I remembered them. Hell hounds. It was 30 minutes since I came back and I didn't still wake up. If I don't wake up in next 20 minutes they are not going to have a chance to come back.

I tried again to open my eyes but couldn't. It was until I heard Simon saying that I was last time talking before 48 minutes ago. I new in that moment that I don't have much time so I took all of my strength to open eyes and I did. I opened them and started breathing hard. Something was on my mouth and I couldn't breath because of that. I throw that thing away and looked at Simon's and Derek's shocked face. I then looked at the clock. Just one minute left. No. No. I have to bring them here.

"Cloaking equitibus conciduntur." I said and in next minute in front of me were 5 hell hounds. I smiled at them and looked at Simon who looked rather shocked. The hell hounds changed into their human bodies and wear their clothes. "I thought you forgot about us." Said Marcel, one of them. I smiled and asked how could I forgot about them and he just shrugged his shoulders.