Chapter 5.

♚Chanel's POV♚

I was still shooken up from everything that had happened to me. I was sitting in the office with my arms around my knees. Jay was still with me. We were waiting for my brother to get out of the principals office. They had to call the ambulance. My brother and his friends could've killed Nick.

One second I'm walking down the hall, going to break up with this guy that I no longer have feelings for, next thing I know, I'm being pulled into a closet, about to be raped. My first instinct is to find my brother and all I remember is collapsing into tears in front of him. Jay said Ryan slammed Nick's head into a locker a couple times and I almost passed out.

"How you holding up?" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up to see Sean and I gave him a weak smile.

"If I told you I was fine, I'd be lying," I said looking down. He chuckled and sat  down next to me. He put his arm around me and pulled me against his chest. In most cases, this would be weird considering I just met him, but I honestly needed all the comfort I could possibly get. I moved into his arms and put my legs over his.

"You think my brothers gonna be alright? You know with everything he just did, you think he could get in trouble?" I asked nervously. Sean looked me in the eyes and looked away.

"I honestly don't know Chanel," he said looking down and frowning. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. If anything happened to my brother, I would be devastated. I heard the office door open as three police officers walked in. A pile of fear rushed through my body. Why are they here? Is the damage that serious?

"Are you Chanel Ryder?" the taller police officer asked me as he knelt beside me. I moved my legs off of Sean and towards the front. I wiped my nose and eyes as I slowly nodded.  One of the shorter police officers walked towards the principals office, and the other walked towards the nurses' office, where Nick was, surrounded by paramedics and our nurse. "Okay well I need to ask a few questions," the police officer said in a soft voice. I nodded as the police officer began questioning.

"Did Nick Wilson touch you or harm you in any way, shape or form?" he asked with a serious look. I felt the tears coming back and Sean pressed his hand on my back. I looked at the police officer and nodded quickly.

"He...he... tried to rape me. He was my boyfriend and I was going to break up with him but he pulled me into a closet and took advantage of me," I said as I burst into tears. Sean once again pulled me into his chest as I cried. I heard footsteps walking into the room as the police officers whispered to eachother.

"Okay thank you Ms. Ryder," the police that had questioned me said, as he walked towards the health office joined by the shorter officer. "Nick Wilson you are under arrest, for attempted rape. Anything you say or do will be held against you," the officers said as they brought handcuffs out. Nick looked a lot better for having been with the paramedics for only an hour. He only had slight bruises and a minor concussion meaning police were allowed to put him in jail. I hugged Sean and wiped my eyes. I looked up to see my brother walking out of the principals office.

"RYAN!!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face. I jumped onto him and embraced him in a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a light squeeze.

"Chanel! Are you okay? Please tell me you're alright. I'm sorry that bastard did anything like this to you," he said as he let go. He looked over my face to see if Nick hurt me anywhere else or if he abused me in any way. When he realized I was alright he embraced me in a hug once again.

"They arrested him Ryan. They arrested him for attempted rape," I stammered. Ryan just looked at me.

"That bastard deserves the fucking death penalty for touching you forcefully like that," he hissed through gritted teeth. He clenched his fist and Jay calmed him down.

"It's alright dude. The dipshit is in jail now," Jay said to Ryan.

"Yeah you're right, but I still can't believe the pain he caused my sister," Ryan grumbled. "Thanks for watching over her while I was in there guys," Ryan said looking gratefully at Jay and Sean.

"No problem man, you know you're my bro for life," Jay said as he did his little handshake with my brother. Sean did as well.

"Anytime man," Sean said. "I know this is crazy to ask after all this but, would it still be okay for me to take you out on a date?" Sean said looking hopefully at me. I looked down and blushed. Wow he really knows how to make a girl smile doesn't he?

"Of course but how about we just watch movies with food and candy instead of something fancy? I would enjoy that much more," I said looking at Sean with a hopeful look. He chuckled and nodded.

"That'd be perfect," he said smiling. "I'll pick you up at 7." I smiled at him and gave him a hug.

"See you then, I'll be in joggers and a sports bra," I said while laughing. He nodded and me and my brother left. We were able to go home early after the commotion. We got in the car and my brother drove us home.

♚♚♚

The principal had called our parents and boy was it madness. My mom was crying and my dad was pissed. As me and my brother both calmed them down, we had some dinner. I told them about Sean and they weren't so sure about letting me go until I told them about how he comforted me after everything happened. They agreed to finally let me go and I threw on my joggers and crop top (just like I promised) and waited for him to get here.

When he picked me up we headed to the store and picked up some snacks. We had; cookies and cream ice cream, oreos, chips ahoy, chips, sour patch, snickers, pizza, and pepsi. (Pepsi gang) It was heaven for me. We got to his house and went to the living room.

"What do you wanna watch?" Sean asked me. We were on the couch and he had his arm around me while my leg was over his. We were pretty close for our first day of meeting geez. I guess I just felt an automatic comfort towards him.

"Hmm how about Haunted House?" I suggested, obviously in the mood for something funny. He shook his head and chuckled.

"I hope you like scary movies," he said while smirking as he pressed a movie. I didn't see what it was but I immediately began shaking my head. I hated scary movies. He cracked up laughing. "Don't worry it's only the visit" he said smiling. That smile is killer.

"Oh..no," I said as I dug my head into his chest. "I can't do this."

"Relax, I'll protect you,"  he said proudly. I snorted and we both began dying of laughter.

"You and what army?" I teased him. He glared at me and I just laughed. This was gonna be a fun night.

♚♚♚

AHAHAHA!! Literally Netflix and CHILL. Nothing more, nothing less. Maybe there will be more next chapter though. Who knows? *hint hint*
You guys have been asking for longer chapters and I hope this is good enough. Hope you enjoyed!
Follow, Like, Vote, and Comment!💓
-teenlovelife♚