Chapter 9.

❀Chanel's POV ❀

"STOP!!" I yelled as I ran around the pool. I had my black bikini on, and I planned on only tanning today. But Sean showed up and he's currently trying to throw me in the pool.

"Babe I just want a hug, is that too much to ask?" he pouted. I stopped and look at him questioningly, wondering if I should believe him. He slowly walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me. I put my arms around him and I felt myself being lifted off the floor.

"NO STOP! I DONT-"

Splash..

I drew myself up from the water and began gasping for air. "Babe I can't swim," I said as I choked.

"Shit!" he said as he jumped in the pool. As he swam towards me, thinking he was going to save me, I pushed him underwater.

"Got you!" I smirked. He swam back to the surface and glared at me.

"You're evil you know that?"

"I've been told a couple times."

After an hour or so of swimming, we got out of the pool and showered. I got dressed and went back down stairs to see Sean with his keys in his hand.

"I'm hungry, let's get something to eat babe," he said as he smiled that smile.

"Okay," I said as I grabbed my bag and threw some roshes on. "Let's get Burger King! I haven't had it in the longest," I pouted. He chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"Anything for you babe."

❀❀❀

After devouring my double cheeseburger, medium fries and large vanilla shake, Sean bought us ice cream. We took a walk around the park while we talked.

"Babe, do you ever wonder what's gonna happen to us after these last three months of school?" he asked me with a worried look on his face. I stopped walking and thought about it for a minute.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, what if we go to separate colleges and stuff? Maybe we won't necessarily want a long distance relationship.." he trailed off. I looked at him with a concerned look and he looked back at me.

"Are you saying you wanna breakup or something?"

"What? No! I was just thinking maybe you might want to, if something would split us up, and that worries me," he said with hurt in his voice.

"Baby, nothing's gonna bring us apart. I don't care if I move across the country, you're mine and ONLY mine."

He smiled at me and his eyes glistened. I grabbed his hand again and he grabbed mine. "All I needed to know," he said.

"Mhmm.. but you seriously need to try this ice cream, it's great," I said as I put the ice cream towards his face. He bent his head down to taste it and I shoved it right in his face. My laughter was uncontrollable. He grimaced and I pushed him up against a near wall and began kissing the ice cream off his face as I laughed.

"You think you're so funny huh?" he said in between my kisses. He began rubbing his face into mine and I laughed even harder.

"I love you so much," I said as I kissed him one last time.

"I love you too."

❀❀❀

❀Ryan's POV❀

I can't do this to Alyssa. I think I'm falling in love but my feelings for Alicia never faded. Shit. Alicia is in my past and I have so much more to come with Alyssa. There's no going back now. Alyssa is the only one I want and I have to tell her the truth. I have to tell her... Everything.