Chapter 12.

THATS KYLIE^ (Ryan and Chanel's baby sister remember?)

❀Chanel's POV❀

Everything felt drained from my body. The emotion, the energy, the love. It was all gone. It felt like someone had come up to me and ripped out my heart and every single one of my body parts. I didn't wanna move. I didn't wanna speak. I didn't wanna breathe. Everything just felt so wrong and all I could ask was 'Why me God?'.

The craziest part was the cancer wasn't the part that did this to me. It was watching everyone feeling sorry for me as they choked out tears telling me everything was going to be okay. Everything was NOT gonna be okay and watching them try to hold back tears and lie to me.

Like my life's a joke now.

I refused to shed tears. I refused to feel sorry for myself. I was still the same person and I wasn't gonna let cancer stop me from living my life. I didn't care how much time I had left. I promised myself I would live every last moment and with everyone being sorry for me, I knew it wouldn't be normal.

To me, it felt like I was the one that had to be strong for them. Like I was the last hope before I became just a body. No soul. No beating heart. No nothing. I should've been the only one scared and in pain but I was the one showing them how strong I was and that I could get though this. I watched my mother fall to her knees as Dr. Sullivan explained to her how much time I had left. She shrieked and screamed and my dad held himself together while trying to hold and contain my mother. He sat with her on the floor as she tried to fight him but he just held her closer as he waited for her to calm down. She leaned her head against his chest and I could see her breathing steady. My dad got up and pulled her up with him. She looked into his eyes and hugged him
as she glanced over at me laying in my hospital bed, looking as weak as ever, as a tear threatened to fall from my eye at the scene.

I felt someone grab my hand, startling me. I looked up to see the beautiful brown eyes of Sean. His eyes were red and there were bags under his eyes. Dried tears were scattered along his cheeks but I still wanted him to hold and kiss me just the same. As if he could read my mind, he crashed his lips against mine. I kissed him back with the little strength that I had and before I knew it, he was stopping. He looked into my eyes and a pained expression crossed his face.

"I still love you," he said as he looked back into my eyes. Those words were all I needed to hear before I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled for the first time since I'd found out the news.

MY prom.

MY graduation.

MY life after college.

MY wedding.

MY kids.

MY grandchildren.

All the things I would probably never be able to see. Some things I would never get to finish and it burned through me. Everyone could be sad and I had to be strong when these were the things that I would never get to accomplish or even witness. But here I was. Staying strong. Almost ready to give up.

And I see Sean.

That's all I needed to recover the strength I knew I needed. The strength I knew I had from so long ago. Looking into his eyes and watching him stay strong for me was everything to me.

"I love you too," I replied softly. I let go of him and he staggered back. The softness in his eyes comforted me. Having him in my life was so important to me. Losing him would break my already broken body into a trillion pieces.

Shattered and broken.

Torn apart.

But here he was for me and I couldn't ask for anything more then just that. After a moment of talking, I saw Ryan enter the room looking a bit agitated. He looked up at me and Sean and his eyes were glass. His face was hard and his jaw was clenched. He was angry. He whispered something to Sean and Sean kissed my cheek as he walked out of the room. I cocked my head to the side in confusion and his face softened as he looked at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"I fucked up Chanel," he cried out. He put his head in his hands and shook slowly. I tried my best to sit up in my the bed as I positioned myself on my elbows. His face remained in his hands as I finally sat up, able to support myself.

"Ryan. Look at me."

He glanced upward at me and I saw tears streaming down his face. I motioned my hand towards him so he would come and sit by me. He took the hint and did as told. I watched him stare at the wall with no emotion.

"Tell me what happened," I said slowly, trying to pin my words carefully. He gulped and nodded slowly as he glanced at me.

"There's something I've been keeping from you. I was too scared to tell you because I thought you would hate me. I've kept this from you for a year now and now that the truth is coming out, I'm losing people, and now I might lose you too and I don't think I can handle that," he shuddered. I shifted my back to a more comfortable position to prepare myself for what I was about to hear next.

"What have you been keeping from me Ryan?"

My voice lingered on his name as he looked me in the eye.

"I have a daughter."

Confusion swept throughout my body. I was shocked. I couldn't put my finger on the words he was saying.

A daughter?

He told me everything about Alicia (who I had been great friends with) and how he's gotten her pregnant and left her. He told me about seeing Chloe every month or before. How he'd told Alyssa and she stormed off, but he didn't chase after her because he needed to see me.

I couldn't think straight because everything was too much to take in. It took him a year to tell me all this and I realized how bad he must've been hurting all these months. It pained me to think of my brother feeling that way. Instead of saying anything, I extended my arms out for a hug and he gradually took my gesture with ease. I told him it would be fine and I was here now and he seemed to calm down.

"CHA-CHA!! I MISS YOU SISSY!"

I let go of Ryan to turn my head in the direction of the small voice. None other then my sister Kylie.

"Hey baby boo. I missed you too," I smiled as she walked into the room with my dad holding her hand. She hugged Ryan's leg and smiled.

"Hi Ry-Ry," she giggled with a toothy smile as he picked her up and laid her next to me. She looked at me and threw her arms around me. I smiled and hugged her back as I kissed her on her cheek.

"How you been?" I questioned with a smirk on my face as she continued to grin at me. There was something she needed to tell me because she was giving me 'The Look'.

She put her face close to my ear and whispered; "I have a boyfriend." She began laughing hysterically as my mouth opened in shock. My six year old sister has a boyfriend. Isn't that something?

I grinned back at her. "And who's this boyfriend of yours?" I whispered back. She stopped giggling and gave me a serious look.

"Don't tell Ry-Ry or daddy okay? Pinky promise, no crossies count."

I pinky promised her and she whispered in my ear again.

"Justin Bieber."

Boy I love this girl.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

WOWW ! I am soo sorry and you guys probably hate me I know ! But please forgive me! I've been really busy lately and haven't exactly had time to update. I'm gonna try to update Jamie as well I promise. "No crossies count." Anyways..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Can I just say....
Merry Christmas to those families out there who have lost loved ones in the past. Merry Christmas to those who didn't get presents under their Christmas tree this year because their families couldn't afford it. & Merry Christmas to those who just couldn't be home for Christmas this year or are celebrating it all alone. I love you guys so very much and I hope you guys enjoy the rest of 2015 and start fresh in 2016. I appreciate all your love and support my darlings.

For those who don't celebrate Christmas; Have a very happy holiday and I hope you can have a great time with your family or friends or maybe Netflix and food. :)

Like, Comment, Vote, and Follow!💞
-teenlovelife❀