Chapter 7.

❀Chanel's POV❀

"Babee, can I please have a kiss?" I groaned. I looked at Sean expectantly as I crossed my arms over my chest. He leaned against the door frame and chuckled, still not coming towards me.

"Nope, I asked for a sandwich and you didn't wanna make me one so no kisses for you," he said with a smug smile. I pouted my lip and sat on the floor with my legs crossed.

"This is so unfair."

"Life's unfair babe."

I groaned really loud and laid on my back, really wanting to feel his lips. I knew I should've made that sandwich. I sat back up to see Sean sitting right in front of me.

He pulled me onto his lap and I wrapped my legs around his back. I leaned my forehead against his and put my palms on my cheeks, still waiting. After about 2 minutes in that position, he put his arms around my waist and  finally pecked my lips. I pouted wanting more but he just laughed.

"If I make you a sandwich, can you stop doing this to me please?"  I said hopefully as I looked in his eyes. He put his hand closer to my butt and gave me a squeeze.

"You can have all the kisses in the world but making me a sandwich would be nice."

I laughed softly and pressed my lips against his. He returned it with a little more force. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer to him, leaving no space between our bodies. As much as I wanted to stay like this, I was hungry too. I slowly pulled away and he groaned even though he refused to give me attention a couple minutes ago.

"Come on big head, don't you want food?" I asked him as I raised an eyebrow. He suddenly jumped up and pulled me up with him.

"You are a blessing in the flesh," he said as I dragged him to the kitchen. Alyssa and Ryan were both there and I figured my brother had finally asked her out. 

"Hello my favorite twin sister and her amazing boyfriend who also happens to be my AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIENDS twin brother," Ryan said as we walked in. The things he said when he got what he wanted.

"I see you finally asked her out," I said smirking at him. "Congrats girl, you're dating my obnoxious twin brother who's only good looking because he looks exactly like me," I laughed as I embraced Alyssa in a hug. She hugged me back and laughed as well.

"I could say the same thing about you and my brother but were fraternal so he doesn't get my looks."

Sean glared at her as he gave my brother a handshake. "I feel the love sis," he said as he grimaced.

"CHA-CHA" I heard a familiar voice yell. I turned to see my little sister, Kylie, running into the room. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys about her didn't I. Yup, the infamous Blake and Nichole had another one. This one was 6 years old and counting.

"Hey baby girl," I said as I picked her up. "How were your two weeks at grandmas house?"  I asked with an amused look on my face.

"It was fun! Grandma and Grandpa took me to Disneyland and I met all the princesses!" she squealed. I smiled remembering when me and Ryan took that same trip with our grandparents. When she saw Ryan, she squealed again, squirming out of my arms, as she ran and hugged his legs. "Hi Ry-Ry I missed you!"

"I missed you to Ky, did you have fun?" he asked her. She nodded as my mom walked into the kitchen.

"Hey guys, come on Ky, time to take a bath little girl," my mom said as she grabbed Kylie and put her on her hip. "Hey Sean, hey Alyssa," she said waving to them as she walked up the stairs with a pouting Kylie. I smiled to myself and grabbed the sandwich ingredients.

"Make me one!!" Ryan said as he rubbed his stomach and stuck his bottom lip out. I shook my head.

"Make one yourself. I already gotta make this knucklehead one," I said referring to Sean.

"Well I'm hungry too!"

"Then go buy some subway because I'm not making you a sandwich."

He groaned and mumbled something I couldn't hear. "Come on babe, let's go get some Chinese food," he said grabbing Alyssa's hand. I laughed as they left. While I made the sandwich, I felt arms wrap around my waist. Sean began kissing down my neck and to my shoulder.

"Nope, you asked for a sandwich and that's all you're getting right now," I said to him. He tightened his grip and circled my hips with his thumb. He started rubbing the front of my jeans and I let myself moan as he found the sweet spot on my neck. "Baby, my moms upstairs we can't right now," I said while frowning. He sighed and let go of me as he went to take a seat at the table.

I finished making our sandwiches and placed them on the table. As I put his in front of him, he pulled me onto his lap. "I got you later," he whispered as he kissed my cheek and gripped my thigh. I blushed as I got up and and sat down to eat my food. Man this was a bomb sandwich and boy was my boyfriend a bomb looking guy.

❀❀❀

A little short, sorry guys but I tried to update faster lol. I just want you guys to know, when you guys comment and vote it gives me so much motivation. Thank you so much for all of it! Hope you enjoyed!

Like, Vote, Comment, and Follow!💓
-teenlovelife❀