Now you care

I changed what John looks like

Loni's POV

As we stood waiting for Granny come come back out from her room the rest of the family stood there staring at us.

"So how do you know my daughter?" Mom said with her arms crossed.

"She's my fiancé that's how." John said in a clipped tone.

"So you know that she's a slut with two little bastards, right?" Porcha said smirking as my anger started to boil and I felt John go to reach for his gun. "You know you could do so much better than a whore, you could be with someone like me or Toya, come on you chose the lowest of the low." She continued until John snapped his gaze at her, eyes dark with hate causing her to shut up quickly.

"You are the worst family I have ever seen. You choose favorites and treat the other child like shit. I choose Loni because I love her and she is the most beautiful girl in the world to me. You and Toya are just trash with loose legs, waiting for your next meal ticket. Well you see I want to thank you all for being assholes to my love, because now she gets to live in a nice house, well more like mansion, with our as you call them "bastard" although they are the most precious things in the world. But I will say this, don't take me for a fool, Toya has already seen how nasty I can get over my family, and it seem like Jamal, Trey, Marcus, Titan, and Brandon should know, you guys work for me, am I right?" John said deadly as they looked at him wide eyed scared.

"Your Don Bellucci?" Marcus asked scared as I looked at them confused.

"The one and only." He said deadly as they started to shake where they stood.

"What's so big and special about this white boy?" Mama said as Trey put his hand over her mouth.

"Shut it, he ain't one to play with." Titan said nervous.

"Also I'm not white, I'm Italian and my family doesn't like people messing with what's ours. Keep fucking with Loni and my daughters and each of you will find yourselves in a pine box." John said flashing them his gun as they all looked scared.

"Told you not to piss him off more than what he was already, but you didn't listen did you Toya." I said as they looked like they were about to shit themselves as Granny came back in the room, she looked at them then at John who was glaring before laughing.

"I see y'all met a Bellucci, I've only seen fear like that when one is around." She said as John looked at her confused and surprised.

"You know of my family?" He asked her as she smiled and nodded.

"I know very well of your family and what they do. I was friends with your grandmother, Lucinda was a beautiful woman and I miss her greatly. I wish she still stayed in America." Granny said as John started smiling.

"Your the lady from the pictures? The ones where Nonna and Nonno always had these crazy stories about?" He asked as she smiled nodding.

"Yes I am, and I am so happy my babygirl got her a good and safe one. I heard chickenshit Marcus call you Don, I see you've taken over the business. Well you got a strong woman by your side to guide you right." Granny said as he smiled at her and nodded his head looking at me lovingly.

"Mama you ain't gonna say anything to him about threatening us?" Mama said yelling at Granny.

"Ma, I've tried to hold my tongue for so long because you have treated my sister like shit and praised the hoe. I'M NOT EVEN YOUR CHILD AND YOU TREATED ME BETTER? WHY? Because daddy loved her and didn't take your shit when it came to her?! That's fucked up and the reason I haven't said shit yet is because I knew to at least keep her from getting beatings as I child I had to hold my tongue because all of you sick bastards were against her. And is it because she was promised a good life after Daddy died? Oh yeah bitch I saw his will, he trusted me with it and he made me promise once Loni got married she'd know the entire truth. Loni, you and Toya ain't twins." Travis said standing up pissed off.

"Wait what?" Me and everyone said at once, well besides Mama and Granny

"He's right, your not Michelle's child, your Bianca's child so is your brother Travis." Granny said smiling at me.

"What are you talking about we look just alike?" Toya said mad.

"Yeah you do, that's because Michelle and Bianca were mirror twins. Your mama tricked your daddy into sleeping with her one night, while he was with Bianca and she got pregnant with you. Your mother tended to do that a lot. Eventually Bianca and your father just left to get away from her tricks, but sadly your mother lied and said that you and Loni were twins and the courts gave her full custody because she said Bianca and your father were abusing Loni, that's why Travis is with her also, Travis's father was a handsome white man though, he worked along side your father with the Bellucci men. He met Bianca first and they hooked up a few times and she got pregnant with Travis before he was killed, then your father met her at Adam's funeral and they hit it off and fell in love at first site. Michelle was jealous so she constantly would pull tricks over on your father and get him to sleep with her so she'd get pregnant by him but he finally got free of her slutty hands." Granny explained as I turned to Ma- I mean Michelle pissed off.

"You took me from my mother? WHY?!?! YOU HAVE TREATED ME LIKE SHIT WHY TAKE ME FROM PEOPLE WHO LOVED ME?!?" I yelled at her as John held me back.

"Because you didn't deserve the good life, if I was gonna suffer so was Bianca and the way to hurt her the most , take her precious kids." Michelle said laughing.

"Then why treat me like shit and not Travis?" I yelled back at her

"Because you and my beautiful Toya could pass for twins so I had to show who was better." She said smiling along with Toya and Lamar.

"Wow, you know what, let's just go. Travis, Granny lets go before I put a bullet through Michelle's skull. Oh and you don't have to worry about me, Granny, or Travis because the life we're gonna be living is gonna make you regret everything you ever did to me." I said before she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right you don't have the balls, your just like your puny mother." She said laughing as I looked at her one last time smiling.

"You will reap what you sew. Everything you've done to hurt me and my mother is gonna fall back on you and Toya. I just pray that the baby in Toya's stomach doesn't have to be stuck with you as family. Basically I'll be getting custody of the child and I WON'T treat them how you treated me." I said as they looked at Toya shocked who looked at me pissed.

"You ain't taking my babies bitch!!" Toya yelled as I laughed at her.

"You see I have proof over the years that you and Lamar are unfit for children and I've already talked to a social worker and a lawyer about getting custody and I made sure to include how horrible our "mother" was to me to make sure that child doesn't have to endure what I did. But don't worry they'll be with their sisters enjoying a great life and I'll let them know how their mother and father really were compared to the mother and father they'll have with me and John here. So goodbye. See you soon." I said before walking out the door.