Don't get it twisted

AnitressWofford

Loni POV.

It had been a few weeks since I woke up and just like the doctor said the feeling had come back but I still couldn't move my legs. But I would be starting therapy soon so it's slow progress.  At the moment I'm in the elevator to John's business. I had Jason call me, telling me some slut had been in John's office for almost an hour now and John wasn't letting anyone in so I was going to see my damn self what the fuck is going on.

I rolled down the hall and could see people whispering while.looking, Joan, his secretary, was sitting at her desk she looked surprised then smiled as she saw me.

"I don't know what's going on in there but I can promise you it's not sex, i haven't heard anything close to a moan come out. Drag the bitch out." She told me causing me to smirk as I went opening the door to some hoe sitting in John's desk trying to get him to kiss her as he pushed her away.

"John I didn't abort the baby. I left because you didn't want to commit fully to just me so now that I know you're ready to be a father we can raise our daughter together." She said as I looked over noticing a little girl about 4 over in the corner. I smiled before making myself known. John looked like a deer in headlights.

"Baby I thought you told that bitch out there to not let anyone in. Excuse you but you're inturptting family time." The bitch said throwing me a look. John looked shocked while the little girl looked at me smiling. I wheeled over to her first.

"Hey sweetie, go ask the nice lady sitting out there to take you and get you some candy or ice cream on me." She smiled running out the door.

"Bitch what did you say to my daughter? John she could have threatened our little girl or something!"

"Do you want to explain why I got a call because some tramp had been in your office for over an hour with the door closed?" I said ignoring the thot.

"Loni nothing is going on I promise you." He rushed out standing up walking over to me before the thing grabbed his arm.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Sit your ass down til I'm talking to you. Because if your ass hasn't noticed I have the ring you were just begging for." I said making her face turn to shock.

"You're marrying this black bitch but wouldn't propose to me?! We were together for 5 years John!"She yelled angry.

"Monica you were nothing but a hole for me. Now I'll be there for.my daughter because I know she's mine. But I want nothing to do with you." He told her as she glared at him

"No. Either you be with me and raise her together or you don't see her at all. I can't believe you would choose this slut over me."

"Hold the hell up cause if you haven't noticed by the pictures on his wall and desk, he does already have a family and we're expecting. So he's not leaving his home for some two bit whore who thought she could fuck her way to the top. But he will see his daughter when he wants that's for sure." I told her wheeling over to them.

"Stay out of this you homewrecker!"

"Monica! Don't you dare speak to mi  Regina like that. Now get this shit through you're head and now, my wife matters you don't but don't you ever think to use my daughter against me. She is mine and I could take her from you if I wanted. But I will pay you $2,000 a month in child support and you better pay your damn bills first and make sure my daughter is taken care of before your own damn needs because if not she's coming with me. Now my daughter will be staying here and spending some time with her Papa and Stepmama. Get the fuck out."

She glared before snatching her purse leaving but not before turning and glaring at us.

""You'll regret this."

.................

So guys tell me what yall think and what you think or want to happen next