Pain follows you everywhere

The reunion kept going without an issue and let's just say Michelle won't be a problem anymore, Ma took good care of her and Lamar. But I lately I've been feeling as if I'm being followed when I take the kids out. Like today, Nene and I had taken all the kids to the park to play.

"Nene, something doesn't feel right."

"Chica what are you talking about, today is a perfect day."

"No, it just don't fee right. Go get the kids I'm going to pack our stuff up." I told her loomig around, but didn't see anyone or thing. Nene just shrugged going to round up all the little ones.

As she walked away no got busy packing all our stuff when I felt.someone behind me.

"Nene, stop pla-" I stopped when I noticed a blonde wan standing behind me. She was dressed in a nice read peacoat and some expensive looking shoes and pants. "Can I help you?"

"I just don't get it. How could my husband cheat on me with something like you?" She muttered confusing me more.

"Ma'am who are you and what are you talking about?" I asked as I looked over at the triplets sleep in their stroller.

"You're the disgusting slut that slept with my husband and stole my children." She some what yelled in my face.

"Lady I don't know who you or your husband is?!" I told her rushing now as I felt something cold being pushed against my back before a loud bang, screams, irrupted into the air and pain and darkness started to enter my life, only thing I could think about was my kids and the man I loved.

John POV

I had been in meetings all morning with my legal company and not so legal company.

"Boss, Nenes o the line and she's freaking out." One of my men said handing me a phone.

"Nene what's wrong?" I asked concerned hearing her crying.

"John you have to get to the hospital now." She said, although I could barely understand her, I was alert.

"Why, what's going on?"

"Its Loni." She said her voice fading making me jump up alerting the rest of the men in the room.

"Nene what's with Loni?"I yelled grabbing my stuff already heading out the door with, Jason, Travis, and Loni's father behind me.

"John she was shot. Some one shot her and took off with the triplets." She told me in almost a whisper as I felt all the blood leave my body.

Someone had tried to kill my love and took my kids.

"We're on our way." I growled out before hanging up. Whoever did this will pay....

Toya's POV

We had been back home for about a week, Mateo and I were sleeping peacefully when we were awoken by my phone ringing, which confused me, who would be calling this late.

"Hello?"

"Toya! Thank god you're okay. You need to get out of the country now. My wife found out about our affair and the triplets. She wants you dead and she left earlier and I just noticed my gun is missing." Harold rushed out confusing me.

"Slow down Harold what are you talking about? I've been living in Italy for the last year."

"Can't be I found then photos she left for me of you and the triplets. She said I will get our kids back from that filthy whore and will kill anyone who tries to stop me." He said as I sat up quickly causing Mateo to look at me confused.

"Harold how long has she been gone?" I asked as he sounded freaked out .

"6 hours. The door just opened hold on."

"Baby I'm back and I took care of your problem, now we can live happy with our beautiful babies." A woman's voice said as Harold started yelling and I could hear kids crying.

"Mary what did you do?"

"Just what I told you I would. I got our babies back and got rid of your whore." The voice said laughing as Harold rushed back to he phone.

"Toya if you've been out of the country, who had the triplets?" He asked quietly as I felt as if I was going to puke, I hung up the phone without an answer jumping out of bed rushing to pack a bag and get dressed.

"Toya what's going on who is Harold?" Mateo asked coming in the closet as tears ran down my face.

"The triplets father. I have to go, Loni may be dead because of me." I told him as he looked confused as his phone started to ring. He picked it up talking as his eyes got wide, before telling the person see them soon.

"John just called, Loni was shot 3 times in the back, she's in critical condition." He said looking as I felt my world drop. "The triplets were kiddnapped by whoever did this."

Why can't life just go right for once? I will avenge my sister, and I hope Harold told his wife he loves her because she's dead when I find her.