Epilogue

7 years later

"Mama!!!!!" I heard getting yelled through the house  as I sighed rolling my eyes and John laughed.

"You're being summoned." He laughed out as I slapped him before running out the house. To where my 9 year olds, 7 year old son and 5 year old where all at, which happened to be the movie room.

"What Miley?"  I asked looking at them as Jessie was sitting on her phone texting, she is 14 and a freshman in high school, now.

"River won't let us watch the Hunger games cause he's a baby." She said annoyed as the others agreed a duffle river looked upset. I walked over picking up my baby as he was about to cry. Yes I said walked.

After the wedding I increased on my physical therapy and after a year I was able to walk again I still get pains every now and then but I can do it.

"Yall can watch what yall want and River can come watch movies with me and Papa's you meanies." I said sticking my tongue out at them as Jessie laughed. She had come.stay with us shortly after the wedding because her mom became MIA, we found out she ended up leaving with a guy and was found OD'ed.

"Mama can I join?" She asked as I just smiled nodding and heading back to bed, where John was in just his boxers he smirked before it fell when he saw River he pulled on some.pants taking him out my arms and Jessie followed in closing the door behind her.

We laid in bed watching the Power Ranger movie and Transformers before the others came in joining us. I couldn't have asked for a better life.

Funny how God can change things before John life was hell and it wasn't the easiest after we met, I mean hell I was shot and almost died, but I wouldn't change anything. I got my mother and father back and got my sister back. And it all started with a Dance.