I'm your what?

NENE ON SIDE********************

Loni POV

The night had finally ended and I was heading outside when someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey that was a sexy little dance you did up there. I'd like a private one with no clothes." The guy said smirking.

"EW get off me you creep." I told him trying to yank away. He tighted his grip and raised his hand like he was gonna hit me. I waited for impact.

"IF you want to live you'll let her go." I heard a voice say.

"Man this between me and this whore." The guy that was holding me said. I heard a gun shot go off and the guy that was holding me scream. I jumped not sure what was fully going on around me I couldn't see who the other person was.

"Like I said let my girl go, or next time it's gonna be your head." The voice said calmly. The man let my arm go and I took off toward the parking lot only to be stopped by Jason.

"Hey, Loni it's just me calm down." He said hugging me as I cried.

"Jason it happened again. I can't keep going through this! What if one time your aren't there to save me like you did tonight and every other time.?" I asked into his shirt as I cried.

"I didn't save you." He said as I looked at him confused then saw his friend John standing there glaring toward the alley.

"You saved me?" I asked confused.

"Yes and tonight was your last night working at this trash." He told me still glaring at the alley.

"I can't just quit I have bills to pay and children to take care of!" I told him pissed off.

"IT was your last night, and that's final. Jason, were going to get her thing and we're heading to my penthouse. Your mine, as in my wife." John said walking away as I stood there confused and pissed with Jason.

"I never agreed to marry you. I don't have a say in any of this?!" I yelled still sorta shaken up.

"Okay house or penthouse?" John said turning to look at me, I looked at him confused on what he meant. "Which would you rather live in home or penthouse?" He asked me again with a straight face.

"House." I said confused still.

"Okay, Jason instead of the penthouse were taking the stuff to the house. Me and my BRIDE will follow you." He said turning and getting in the driver seat of Jason's car. I looked at Jason for help but he just held the passenger side door open for me to his car, since Nene brought me to work today. Jason hopped in the Bently next to his.

The ride to my house was long and quiet. John followed Jason to my apartment. I could tell by the way his knuckles were getting white he wasn't too happy.

"You live here?!?" he exlaimed as we came to a stop. You could see people hussling on the corner and hookers too.

"It's all me and Nene can afford with two babies." I mumbled under my breath. I could see people looking at the cars as we got in the parking lot. John came over and opened the door for me helping me out. I gave him a smile in thanks. The thing that sucks about living here is so does all my family, same building, same floor, which includes my sister and my ex. John threw his arm over my shoulders as Jason walked behind us. I saw the black guys glaring at John while I sighed this is going to be annoying.

JOHN'S POV

I had my arm around Loni's shoulder as we walked. These thugs were glaring at me and looking at Loni like a piece of meat. I gave them back a cold look. I nodded to Jason who was on the phone with some more of our "family" to help get Loni and Nene's things. I know she isn't gonna let me leave Nene stuck in a place like this and neither would Jason. So it's the least I can do she helped my wife with our kids. We got in the building and up the stairs. This was not a place I want my bride to be staying, I can smell the drugs here in the hallway, it's disgusting. She walked toward a door that had graffiti on it. She opened to and a tall curvy latina woman had a baby in her arms dancing around while another sat in a walker giggling.