FORM

Welcome to...

Check out these  pre-mades above to know what I can do!

FORM (Both for banners and covers)

Title:

Description (If you feel that your description will help me create the cover, provide it, if not or if you don't have one, you don't have to show it to me):

Author name/Username:

Specific Theme/Color/Mood:

Characters on the cover (0-6):

Subtitle (optional):

You need to be:

Nice!

Patient!

Specific!

PAYMENT: FOLLOW AND CREDIT (credit is essential) I won't force you to read my works because I myself hate reading requests unless it's somewhat my interest. So yeah, pretty easy, huh? 

PRE-MADES will be shown to you as examples! Not much though.

Graphics are designed  using Pixlr (editing) and PhotoScape X (creating). If you guys know any great FREE (I'm broke) software for graphic designing and on MacBook, please let me know!

For those who request for a cover that's not Dragon Ball related, I'll only say this once. If your request is fairly easy, I'll make it. BUT you cannot request twice for Dragon Ball unrelated ones.

FOR THOSE WHO REQUEST THAT IF THEY CAN HAVE A STORY BASED OFF ONE OF MY PRE-MADES...

This is sort of an important thing and it's been requested twice so I thought I should make a note of it. If you don't obey the following, I will not consider accepting. It is crucial to:

*Give credit

You should state that your story is based off my Pre-Made in either a part of your story or your description. If you do not and already have published it, I will ask you to either take it down or mention me. Credit is very essential. I would've not mind much but it doesn't have my name on it like other covers so you don't know if I made it or not.

*Tell me your full idea of the story

If it has a strong, likable plot, I'd mostly likely consider. But take your time thinking off it, there's no rush.

Your plot should somehow match what I had in mind when I created the Pre-Made for I always automatically think of the story behind the cover while I'm in the process of cover-making. The Pre-Mades each have their own genres and example, if you state that you want it to be a romantic story and if I had humour in mind, I most likely will not accept.

*Never delete the story or stop short after I give you my consent

Somebody discontinued and deleted the book they based off my Pre-Made without writing a chapter and only a prologue and it upsets me. You should write more than ten chapters or if you are planning to write a one-shot, that's fine. But please, don't ask for a story and lose interest in it right after. It's just disrespectful. I understand if you can't complete it. I, myself, find it hard to complete stories.

*Be enthusiastic about it

If you requested to make a story out of my Pre-Made, I'd like some excitement. It's a big thing for me and it'd mean a lot.

Payment for basing stories off my Pre-Mades will always be a follow and credit.

That's pretty much it. I hope I'm not asking for a lot.

Any questions? Comment and request below!